This was Sergio Leones final movie

>this was Sergio Leones final movie
Why, did he fuckin die of boredom during the premier?

Attached: p8405_p_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 502.09K)

What's up with the phone ringing for 20 minutes in the beginning?

The only scene i like is the 2minute long scene of DeNiro annoyingly stirring his coffee and scrapping the spoon along the cup and you see all his pals gradually get more and more irritated as he does it.

This scene also perfectly encapsulates the core of the movie with the audience getting more and more annoyed at the shit being stirred so slowly in that irritating fashion.

Underage Jennifer Connelly showed her ass in a scene

I think it is pretty great. Even the cheeky Beatles shit. The issue is that it is four hours long and can be a LOT to take in. The real issue is The Irishman and Scorsese's attempt at making his version of it.

itt: gender fluid Zoomers with adhd

don't they kind of have the opposite sides of the coin though? with once upon a time he ends repentant but oblivious, and the irishman ends with him unrepentant but not oblivious

Orginally intended to be two three hour films, no? And still deprived of 25 minutes even in its 4 hr form

a film about jewish mobsters... hard pass

I'm 37. This movie was boring as fuck.

I'm sorry your uncle molested you for so long you can't hold your poop in

his style of filmmaking doesn't lend itself well to the era the story was set in.

itt: filtered retards

literal nonsense post

really, it makes no sense, you are giving two contradicting opinions of what the film is about and is portraying at the same time, you are either under the spell of antisemitism as a weapon of confusion used by many or propagating it through your own ignorance or maliciousness resulting in further confusion for others and overall a more unstable world image giving those who would take advantage of others by deceiving and molesting, either way you are stupid and should become smarter, I am not going to respond to your reply if you have one

to be fair, with lots of material cut and rearranged, especially in the earlier releases, it's probably pretty unsatisfying
>by design

My boomer mom who introduced me to classic gangster and noir films watched the 4 hour cut of this with me and we both agreed it was shit.

It's crazy how many threads I've seen about this movie in recently because it's on Netflix and all of them are just zoomers being filtered

Attached: Ctck5kJWgAQpKc3.jpg (1106x1012, 73.96K)

This is actually one of my favorite movies of all time. The opening scenes of the child hookers and kids killing each other. The rape scenes and prohibition. The rivalry between friends. The chinese opium house scene. The flute soundtrack. Jennifer Connelly child ass, and then her adult actress getting raped.

My favorite is the ending scene between Robert Deniro and James Woods, there is some kind of longing there between old friends where they are the only ones who understand each other. When James Woods kills himself at the end despite having everything, I was so awestruck I still remember it. Reminds me of the ending scene between Joaquin Phoenix and Phillip Seymour Hoffman in The Master. Few films truly capture that feeling.

I was at a bar today and this was playing on the televisions there. I couldn't stick around to see how any of the sex scenes went over but I wish i had. They aren't particularly neccesary and a bit weird and i've watched the movie twice with seperate groups of people who have been thrown off by them. They are probably accuraate for the time.

absolutely brutal

Attached: Upon+Time+America+restored+screened+Cannes+IYv3r9ovt1dx.jpg (672x1000, 130.07K)