Feige is going to announce Zack Snyder is going to do a Avenger event type of movie for the MCU

Feige is going to announce Zack Snyder is going to do a Avenger event type of movie for the MCU.

Attached: 1648718934069.png (750x671, 493.34K)

Squadron Supreme?

Attached: E3fL0LCWUAMvd7E.jpg (593x900, 75.04K)

No, the mutants are involved. The rumor is something Wolverine related but bigger.

DCU x MCU crossover?

PLEASE LET IT END AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IVE HAD ENOUGH GOYSLOP AT THE CINEMA

3 years from now when the DCEU has failed so hard that Disney buys them out.

We unironically almost came to that. Josstice League bombed prevented this scenario. Then again after The Suicide Squad bombed.

>IVE HAD ENOUGH GOYSLOP
Why do you care? There is plenty of 'kino' for you to watch. If you think about 'goyslop' only, that's on you, retard.

i've seen 2 of the new marvel movies and exactly one of the tv shows, barely care anymore. no idea how people can keep up with this crap now, it's like doing homework.

He's going the Wachowski route?

You're already filtering out the chink flicks, Black Falcon, and Ms. Islam. That's half the battle.

Fans are excited for this re-up of fun characters because nobody gives AF about the Eternals or Ironheart. If in this lineup of dogshit, we can squeeze in Deadpool vs Wolverine or a Doctor Doom prequel, then I'm all for it.

WHEN IS COMIC CON?

I would unironically watch a Miracleman movie/series, they'd probably fuck it up though

You are a buffoon! A buffoon! You are a buffoon!

>chink flicks
Fuck you Shang Chi was good.

Phase 4 has been garabge, from start to finish, so unless he's announcing the firing of Victoria Alonso, idc.

so has the talentless jew made his announcement yet?

> Zack Snyder's War Machine
> R-Rated
> It's a buddy soldier film with WM & Ares - God of War teamed up together!

Attached: 1638309778202.jpg (1237x1920, 957.68K)

>go crazy
>announce a marvel movie at comic con

Attached: 92523430-D9AD-446F-A785-7FFA54E9C675.jpg (256x251, 21.42K)

> Squadron Supreme?

Casting ideas?

Attached: 1551755544046.jpg (3048x1728, 763.83K)

But he's not white user and we must blindly hate anyone not white, because we're such free-thinkers.

Have we mentioned we mentioned trannies, jews or nogs yet?