/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Together Forever Edition

Previously on /bcs/

Attached: 1657750055818.jpg (1146x864, 147.81K)

howardbros, how are we feeling?

ENTER

Attached: 1626675416094.webm (432x600, 2.45M)

Jaaaaaannyyyyyy...

Attached: 1650741295230.png (320x180, 55.5K)

Inb4 this gets deleted too

Attached: 1657757705351.webm (750x600, 2.82M)

Imagine the sex

ENTER

Attached: 2839028231.jpg (877x956, 45.52K)

/bcs/.... LIVES

>Mr. Moderator! I just entered the website. I'm not running late, am I?
>No, Janny. Punctual as always.
>Oh, okay. Good. Uh, what can I do for you, sir?
>I won't be moderating today, I'm sorry to say. In fact, you won't be seeing me moderating all week. I've been called out of board. Chan emergency.
>Oh, no. I'm... I'm so sorry. Uh, is there anything I can do? Do you need a bump for your thread?
>Nothing like that. I need you to act as a board cleaner in my stead. Unfortunately, at this late date, this will require you to delete /qa/ shitpost both at noon and at midnight.
>Sure. Yes. I can do that.
>Would you be able to ban cunnyposters before dawn? I like to give anons some time to browse this site in public.
>I'll take care of it. Don't give it a thought.
>You will do it for free. I hope that that is acceptable.
>Of course. Not a problem. Uh, if there's anything else I can do, like anything at all, just please let me know.
>I know I have nothing to worry about. The board is in your capable hands.
>Well, safe posting, Mr. Moderator.
>Goodbye, Janny.

Attached: lyle.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Zieeeeeeeeeeeeee

>A man... moderating for free?

Attached: CHADcker.png (861x1027, 1.21M)

Wondering how his bitch wife will react to his death.

You're never gonna see Janny again.
He banned me.You think about that. Shitpost or no.

You let that sink in.

Attached: Walt.png (532x378, 224.05K)

"His car will be found at the ocean is a few days, with the exact odometer reading of here to there. They will assume suicide.

No, no one will notice that it wasn't there between here and whenever we decide to put it there.

No, no search for him will happen until magically in another state it's found.

No, his credit card won't show purchases of gas or anything along the way, also no staying in a motel/hotel.

No, his cell phone records won't be checked as in a missing persons case, showing he was at your apartment until 9am or later, then moving to a laundry service.

No, no one will remember seeing him arrive, and not seeing him leave.

No, no one will remember seeing a vanity plated green jag in the parking lot of an econo condo until later the next morning.

No, no one will see a mexican driving a green jag with vanity plates.

No, no one will check the GPS machine in the car.

No, no one will see us throw his shoes in the ocean.

No, no one will notice that 7 men entered your house to later come back and bring a fridge.

No, this plan is totally perfect and makes so much sense."

"Also yes, I know his name, and the exact plan you were planning on carrying out, like I watched every step magically, and yet had no idea Salamanca came back because I stopped watching at that moment"

BRAVO VINCE!!!!

Better Call Saul General

Better Call Saul General

Cute and funny mikeposts far and wide

Attached: 1657727878488[1].png (1600x900, 410.86K)

Attached: 1657742072196.webm (500x614, 871.83K)

HOLA! Welcome to /bcs/ senors and senioritas!

Attached: 1630613873400.jpg (1200x900, 136.78K)

/BCS/ ESTA VIVO
/BCS/ NO ESTA MUERTO
USTEDES NO TIENEN A NADIE POR QUIEN POSTEAR
VAYANSE Y SHITPOSTEEN EN OTRA PARTE
O QUEDENSE Y SEAN BANEADOS POR EL CONSERJE

Attached: 1655512166822.png (773x649, 391.98K)

why is everything about this show so fucking funny bros?

kek

The jannies have started deleting generals? Have they completely lost the plot? What a disgrace. Hiro needs to do something about these morons.

MY TRANNY AND MY JANNY
AND MY TRANNY AND MY JAAANNEEE
TRA-TRA-TRANNY AND MY JANNY

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62.6K)

lalo:
- survives the attack on his compound because the mercenaries that jump into his tiny one-way hole dont cover one of the two directions they can possibly go in
- can teleport from continent to continent at will
- can swing an axe with such force, even when winded/injured, to sever a man's foot while he's standing
- can procure cars and guns at will despite the world thinking he's dead
- has a sherlock-holmes level intellect, who can divine that gus is building an underground meth lab from a single detail about a south wall
- makes life hard for our main characters, despite having no real reason to believe they're involved with anything, as if he is aware he's in a TV show that needs drama to be created by a disposable villain
- is able to pick the exact right moment that the single surveillance guy looks away from the camera to enter the laundromat
- is able to incapacitate, in an instant, with incredible focus and precision, every single guard sent to the laundromat with gus

he died as he lived: conveniently, and poorly written

I read it in his shitty Spanish voice

>You came to me. You asked for a favor. You looked me in the eye. You shook my hand, and all the while you knew the janny was working against my general

>I said I wouldn't delete your threads, I never promised to not report them

Attached: e3f774087165e6ab4b5e0793ad7647.jpg (1440x810, 104.39K)

Sneed

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 6.59K)

You didn't even get permission to run that janny application form, the advertisers aren't gonna like this

Attached: 1657761848321.jpg (900x900, 90.16K)

"Yes, you see, I saw that there were no cameras magically watching the spot where I climbed up to a fan.

Yes, an outlet fan is totally wired on the outside of the building, with a junction box put under it - you see it's safer to route those outside where it's required you go on the roof.

Yes, I magically jumped down and didn't injure myself or be noticed.

Yes, I totally knew Kim wouldn't go to the police, instead heading to Gus's house where I knew he would bring his men out of the laundry.

Yes, I knew to hide, because of course I knew Gus would figure it out and come to the laundry with 4 men.

Yes, I magically shot all four people directly in the heart with a single bullet, killing them instantly with a pistol from 25 yards, at such a speed that even the slowest of them turned towards the gunshots like he heard a voice telling him to turn around slowly.

Yes, I planned on just taking a video of an underground lab I magically found out about.

Yes, I didn't know how it worked but I assumed I could break into the security office and find out after killing the contingent of personal working there - err I mean, wait for Gus to arrive and show me.

Yes, I magically saw in the darkened room which one was Gus and didn't shoot him.

Yes, I was going to shoot Gus, then beat an entire team of his people with rifles and other weapons, shooting my way out to deliver this to you."

Attached: 1656127522933.png (1600x900, 1.34M)

why did howard and lalo love eachother?

>I posted cunny last thread, and I-I ban evaded. That's what you're saying. I-I don't even... I don't know how to respond to that.
>I'm not asking you to respond. I just need you to know that I know.
>It wasn't me. Whoever you think you saw...
>Yeah, I'm sorry, but that's the kinda thing the discord troons used to say. It was your tripcode. It was you!
>Who else was in the thread on Thursday?
>I'm not sure why that's germane, but... one of the moderators. They were just checking to see if any of the shitposts were good.
>All right. Okay. Of course. Of course. I know this wasn't easy for you. You came to me as a friend. I appreciate it. Because you're right. I do have a problem. Just not the problem you think. I have a janny problem.

Attached: cliff-confronts-howard.jpg (855x570, 49.67K)

Its a fucking soap opera user chill out

When will /our guy/ arrive?

Attached: Duane.jpg (612x612, 94.1K)

Este hilo ya está muertooooo
Nomás no lo han borradoooo

Attached: 1644048253787.png (898x598, 1M)