Hayden Christensen was perfectly cast as Anakin Skywalker

Hayden Christensen was perfectly cast as Anakin Skywalker.

He's handsome, looks like a leading man heroic character, kinda looks like Mark Hamill, but also successfully carries himself like someone who could be a completely evil psychopath. Also, he is a good actor, if you watch him in other roles, like Shattered Glass.

What screwed him is just that old Georgie is an autist who can't write human-sounding dialogue or direct actors at all. And since Anakin is (supposed to be) the most dynamic character in the trilogy, he comes across the worst. But it's not Hayden Christensen's fault at all.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Rots32.jpg (876x1100, 185.33K)

>Hayden Christensen was perfectly cast as Anakin Skywalker.
>
>He's handsome, looks like a leading man heroic character, kinda looks like Mark Hamill, but also successfully carries himself like someone who could be a completely evil psychopath. Also, he is a good actor, if you watch him in other roles, like Shattered Glass.
yea
>What screwed him is just that old Georgie is an autist who can't write human-sounding dialogue or direct actors at all. And since Anakin is (supposed to be) the most dynamic character in the trilogy, he comes across the worst. But it's not Hayden Christensen's fault at all.
nah cope

dont get me wrong, id take George Lucas over fucking Disney any day of the week. But criticism of him is still legitimate, even though id fucking delete every single disney product just for 5 minutes more of George Lucas star wars.

Id probably delete it all regardless

He can't act
>What screwed him is just that old Georgie is an autist who can't write human-sounding dialogue or direct actors at all.
This is true but other actors like Ewan McGregor still come across a lot better
>And since Anakin is (supposed to be) the most dynamic character in the trilogy, he comes across the worst.
This might be somewhat true, but still he didn't sell it at all.

>Prove me wrong.
can't

>actors like Ewan McGregor still come across a lot better
George had alec guinness' performance to go off of. I picture him just mumbling to ewan mcgregor "just do what he did. just be like him"

Always thought he was kinda weird looking

correct

I love the dialogue in the prequels, it sounds somewhat like a schoolplay, the dialogue is simple so children can understand it, i don't know why people hate the dialogue so much, would you guys prefer if George went all edgelord wrote stuff like:
>"Im going to the fucking darkside Obi-wan...shit... the jedi can suck my dick,"?
If you guys consider stuff like "The Boys" good writing and "deep" then i can see people like you thinking this would be unironically a good idea.

Anakin was supposed to be older. Older when he was found and trained as a jedi, and older when he turned. Wasn't supposed to be a pre-teen and twenty something.

>if you think prequels dialogue is bad you must like The Boys dialogue, because I haven't actually seen any good media with good dialogue

Same, that weird male model look who is supposed to be handsome but just comes off as a little creepy.

I quit watching The Boys after S1 because that show fucking sucks. idgaf about that stuff

I love the prequels, but they the dialogue IS garbage. They are fun and awesome but could have been so so so much more

i like anakin and the prequels

OP here, i do too

I agree regarding his acting in RotS but not in AotC, that's one of the worst pieces of acting I've ever seen. I don't know if it was his first role or if it was George's fault but it's absolutely awful.

Wrong.

And while on the subject of Haydenson, Jumper is a great scifi flick snubbed for literally no reason

I recently rewatched that scene where he discovers his dying mother and I thought the acting was pretty good. Haven't watched the whole movie in a while though.

>perfectly cast
>not blonde like luke or young anakin

its common for kids that had blonde hair to grow out of it when they get older

I think I can kinda see it, models look good in still pictures, but don't look good in movies because their faces don't convey emotions as well as actors.

For me it's Life as a House

Jumper is fucking garbage dude
It's a fun concept for a while but completely ruined by everything about the movie

Not just that their faces can't convey emotions, they just can't act. You can see a lot of female models that transition to acting are shit like Gal Gadot and Cara Delvegne as well. Being pretty doesn't automatically mean you'll be a good actor.

Which is fitting because he ultimately becomes a Sith. I like TPM, but I always thought they should've went with a kid that has a hint of danger or oddness about him.
And one of the kids they auditioned actually had that kind of quality to him, but I forget the name.
Ironically, Jake Lloyd became more suitable for an Anakin-type role later into adulthood.

Nah it's a fun flick, I kinda feel like Jumper and Push are the same genre. Both decent popcorn flicks that I'd enjoy on a hotel stay, but not really popular on the mainstream for some reason. They were both fun, fuck you