Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=DWOxqws2jbs

Attached: 1657726732767.png (729x809, 555.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-20G8I2850
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aged like milk

Lake Mungo

>Here's that 8 year old you wanted to adopt

>yeah that child actress is 15 years older now, we should make a prequel

>first movie
10 year old playing a 33 year old
>second movie
actually 33 years old

who is this granny? i want qt ester back

Sequel coulda worked
Prequels is retarded imo

Yeah, odd choice. And from the trailer it seems like just a rehash of the original, only this time around we already know the "twist."

I think she looks good. I've really been into average looking bitches lately I don't know what's up with that. like i'm anti fake tits, gaudy clothes and make-up now. I just want some regular, unassuming type bitch. plain jane and all that .. the shit's hot I can't explain it.

>De-age
Where's the effect? I can't see any

would

Attached: _snapshot_00.11.101.jpg (1920x1080, 220.94K)

that's the wall

Does the alternate ending make sense for a sequel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O-20G8I2850

>from the director of The Devil Inside

Nope

>No cgi was used to deage
We can tell

Some people say it’s because they’re more attainable or seem that way. But I think it’s something else. Maybe it’s when a plain jane has a nice ass, or great legs. The one standout feature

The twist was always that she was secretly 33

yikes

Isn't deepfake super easy to do nowadays???

>we're streched thin my guys are solid not my call you're done

>no CGI was used to de-age her
So did they lie or did they mean they only used makeup and facial prosthetics? Because her face looks unnatural as fuck in the right photo.

That's a cute ending. I can't even remember the original ending. I assume Esther dies if she lives in the alternate. What I want to know is why this movie needs a prequel or a sequel. It doesn't. It's a nice little idea and it doesn't need another movie. Especially not this cursed bullshit where the actress reprises an un-ageing character when she's older.