On episode 2, its ok. Does it get better?

On episode 2, its ok. Does it get better?

Attached: 302330E6-D014-4907-89E1-06D9D060DDA1.jpg (960x1440, 610.64K)

people usually get hooked in the next couple of episodes but generally it gets better as it goes throughout all the seasons and episodes
i envy the insane ride you get to go on

it gets worse
but then supposedly gets much better but I never made it that far

First season is the worst, second season is great, third season is among the best pieces of television in history.

I'm sittin' in the railway station

stick with it, it's one of the best shows ever

>he hast watched the Matt episode yet
It gets better.

I thought it was a good show, should've gone with the dogs in skinsuits storyline though that sounds potentially spoopy

>adds a bunch of niggers in season 2
>somehow still kino
how the fuck?

Good cause so far its not blowing me away

3rd episode is very good, and then 8th one is the best.

Literally me, download the first season but only made to the second before getting distracted with movies and games that I am constantly downloading, so far it's an interesting premise that hasn't hooked me in yet, but by judging from the replies it takes a little while to get going.

>he hasn't been blown away by the intro

Bad taste

>HOMEWARD BOUND

i personally really liked the pilot but you dont really even get to meet the entire cast properly until like ep5 so it does start a bit clumsy but since the other two seasons dont go by the book anymore they get into the weirdness much faster
and as
mentioned, the way the show wraps everything up is pretty much unseen elsewhere imo

no save yourself the time and drop it right away

Yeah man this show was the shit. Seasons 2 and 3 pure kino. Pastor Matt a legend

Am I the only one who loves Season 1 the most? Season 2 and 3 are incredible too but just the basic story from the 1st season is amazing.

Season 2 is alright, everything else is terrible. If you want to watch a character drama that doesn't care about its characters, a romance that doesn't care about its romance, a mystery that doesn't care about its mystery, all wrapped up in a pointless meandering story then continue watching.
It's only redeeming quality is it makes you 'feel' like something interesting is happening, but it never is.

no, Season 1 was the peak.

season one is the best as it's mostly based off a novel written by a competent writer. its worst excesses are clearly OC
season two and onwards though are 100% OC

it is the greatest show of all time