New Targaryen banner depicts a dragon with 4 legs

>New Targaryen banner depicts a dragon with 4 legs
>The dragons in the show only have two legs
THEY ARE ALREADY FUCKING THE LORE UP AND THE SHOW ISN'T EVEN OUT YET HOLY SHIT

Attached: 1596474037110.jpg (2000x1333, 587.62K)

>the one black guy
uh
is this the blackfyre rebellion or what the fuck?

Literally
>who cares, the show

Why my man's sitting on some persian looking ass throne.
What happened to that iconic chair they got going on?

Corlyse Velyaryon.

All dragons have 4 legs.
A 2 legged flying reptile is a Wyvern.
It's been fucked from the start just like Skyrim.

This is the beginning of the show, which opens at a meeting at Harrenhal.

ahem FUCK JAEHAERYS!

Based Paddy is on the show

>House Velaryon is of Valyrian descent, and its members often have Valyrian features, such as silver hair, purple eyes, and pale skin.
huh

I mean, they turned a Lyseni pirate, canonically also the descendants of Valyria into Maxinegro Negroponte in the original show.
Why not do the same for the Velaryons?

At least the armor is proper fantasy western armor, instead of leather and buckles that everyone wore the last few seasons of GOT.

The Targaryen dragon has 3 heads yet the actual dragons only have one
It's symbolic of Aegon the conquerer and his two brides, not a literal representation of a dragon.

Why does that armor look like something from Elder Scrolls?

Attached: glassarmor.jpg (829x1024, 184.24K)

No. You retard niggers belong to reddit or something. Wyverns are dragons.

>that nigger
>Rhaenys is an ugly haggard bitch instead of a beautiful elderly Targaryen
I hate HBO to an extent you faggots cannot even fathom

He's also great nephew to Queen Alyssa, who is Jaeheres I's mother (the guy on the throne). She was choosen to marry Arny's because of her pure Velayron blood. So basically in two generations he got completely negrified.

I didn't mention the heads you retard. The legs. The targ banner has always had two legs. Now it has 4 legs, which makes zero sense in universe.

Attached: 1633289398044.jpg (545x600, 47.02K)

We knew goin in that this would have a couple of diversity highers . It can still be good . It'll look good . If martin did his job right and not let this get pozzed to hell it'll still be great .
HBO won't go the rout of Disney .

As for as plot a targ taking summer islander for either pleasure or power for control works . A black targ with silver hair is cool . Nigga looks like drizzits .
It's only the current state of affairs with the media dose a black targ seem fishy .

She was only beautiful in her youth. She got fat when she got older. She is supposed to look more like Cathy Bates, not like Emile Clarke.

How does it make zero sense? The show takes place 150 years before GOT. Whoever sewed their banner differently.

Since it's not supposed to be an actual dragon they can do it however.

*sewed it differently

What if the Lannister banner lion only had two legs?

Sounds good to me.
The Stark sigil is a disembodied head but I doubt 10 years ago you were bitching about it.

Attached: House-Stark-Main-Shield.PNG.png (400x480, 77.79K)