I am forgotten

>I am forgotten

Attached: Bjj.jpg (1293x1940, 1.39M)

she isn't tho

Attached: egyptian mommy.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

why is the stitching on his mask like that
Is he retarded?

You had potential but blew it.

Attached: Moon_knight_2016.jpg (1041x1600, 336.01K)

good

Kids show

The problem is they made all the incidental music sound like some Rogers and Hammerstein orientalist crap. Or like saber dance.

White privilege Knight.

Attached: anne_frank.jpg (976x549, 50.13K)

Marvel shows are about waiting 6 times as long for a quarter of the pay off you would get from a movie.

They should have just picked 1 single hero, made 20 episodes, 7 of them being a season plot, and the rest being monster of the week escapades.

It was good but too rushed and not enough schitzophrenia switching, which was the best parts of the show. Also, literally zero ties to the wider MCU.

Die xfilesfag

>Show is called Moon Knight
>Literally only 10 minutes of Moon Knight
H-h-how do you fuck up THIS BAD?

she cute but this is way too awkwardly drawn out

I was basing this off the kino marvel cartoons from the 90's, but enjoy your slop anyway. I am sure season 2 of Ms.Marvel will really pick up.

You have insulted me, apologize.

Is she an Egyptian superhero?

I liked it honestly
except for this part, yeah that was a genuine retard moment from the writers.

So powerful. So brave. Nazis had no chance.

>Make show supposedly in connected universe of movies.
>make zero attempt to tie in the characters to any other movies/shows in said connected universe

They had a perfect opportunity to include Moon Knight in some way in the two movies that just came out but somehow ignored it entirely. Baffling.

show would've been infinitely better if he was actually a schizo

More like coonknight

5 episodes of a schizo and 5 minutes of moon knight

Attached: 20220427085036.jpg (720x405, 48.53K)

I haven't seen the show, but in general the "IM ACTING" with multiple personalities is always so cringe. LOOK AT MY RANGE, GUYS! I can play such diverse characters and switch between them on the fly. Have you ever seen such acting??

That shit made me cringe so fucking hard
T.egyptians

The acting was good, Isaac did a good job. But the script was shit like any modern movie/show. Hollywood need better writers asap.

How should it be done in your opinion?

He ACTS now?
He acts now.

I don't know, but there's never any hint of subtlety about it, and all of the personalities are always extreme in some way. It's never like, two mostly-normal people, which could be interesting in that they're unaware of events and knowledge that the other ones receives.
It's possible I just hate multiple personality scripts in general because it just seems like a way to make writing easier. Can't decide what to do with the plot? Have the character switch and then change his motivations without any outside influence.
I also really, really hate amnesia-based plot lines for the same reason. Did the plot hit a dead end? Just have the character look at a thing or get hit in the head, and then they remember a little bit more of the backstory that then motivates them to do something to move the plot along. Fucking worst two tropes ever because the scripts always end up being such shit.

Jesus Christ, Zoomers can't appreciate genuinely good acting now.

Sorry I'm not a heckin' appreciator of marvel TV superhero Disney+ show acting. I'll try to develop my taste for REAL acting by watching Hawkeye and Falcon, before being ready for Moonknight

Isaac is the best part

Attached: 20220504124539.jpg (720x405, 39.4K)

Isaac is unironically a good actor who is caught in a disney contract

Never remembered in the first place.
It had the worst ratings of all the shows.
Even below Ms Marvel and What If?

Like other disney shows, the title character is not the star of their own show for some bizarre reason.

Character 1: "The villain has my girlfriend, I need to figure out how to find him, fast!"
Character 2: "Oh man.. This is a real drag"

C1: "What did you just say?"
C2: "I said this is a real drag."

Imagine watching this Disney+ woke superhero schlock just because you enjoy the acting of an actor