Subscribe to the Daily Wire

Subscribe to the Daily Wire.

Attached: alex jones chaser.jpg (1630x2048, 461.65K)

He fucked him
didn't he

Sex !

fucker her*

Attached: Blaire.jpg (931x1024, 130.71K)

Blair White is a girl.

I signed up to watch "what is a woman" and it was like $14 or something. whatever, it was good. Then the DW charged me FUCKING $48 out of no where. I tried to get cancel whatever it was that they charged me 48 fuckign dollars for and it said i was unsubscribed for everything. I couldnt take my CC off their site either without putting another good one in. I did a charge back and now im most likely going to need to get a new credit card.

fucking jews, man

fucked* her*

Attached: 1640296130992.jpg (1080x1080, 328.23K)

Rightwing trannies are real women retard. Only leftist trannies are men

That's a man, faggot

>the transgirl of disapproval looks in your direction

Attached: hmm.jpg (363x311, 10.1K)

I wonder what type of tranny chaser Alex Jones is, if he just wants to dominate them, or if he's the type of dude that wants to suck their dick and get fucked by them

You're really just asking to be banned, aren't you?

Attached: Blaire with gun.jpg (640x819, 461.56K)

>average left wing tranny

Attached: 20211217_175829.jpg (720x720, 80.58K)

Lol who does this dude think hes fooling

He jacks off to Ella Hollywood. He's truly /ourguy/.

Attached: Ella is a jew.png (785x699, 58.82K)

Where are the state mandated big uncut dick latin American mommy shemale girlfriends

Attached: 1654658872143.png (838x1024, 573.68K)

I wonder if there's a connection between transbians and leftism. All the hot trannies are either apolitical or rightwing.

Attached: HSTS couples.jpg (601x472, 125.75K)

>passible tranny meme

Wow this freak caked up with makeup and plastic surgery is like the real thing because of a perfectly set up picture to hide it's man frame as best as possible

It still doesn't work, your brain automatically picks up the legs of a man, weird trying to be female stance, and the male ratios of his frame.

Blaire is cute and valid.

Attached: blaire ok.jpg (970x696, 283.73K)

how much to own one these im tired of renting

So fucking uncanny.

>man hands
lmao

Is this the tranny that was talking shit about foundational black Americans?

>this kills the chud

Attached: bottom surgery.jpg (1080x1654, 414.25K)

alex jones said blaire white looks like a woman LOL

Alex is based beyond believe.

Why do you keep posting a dude?

he never had to bring it up, it's obvious

Every time a tranny claims "no one knows" they're talking about literally sub 90 iq people they manage to trick.

Your brain literally automatically pics up something is off when a tranny simply walks.

There is no such thing as a sex change and you will never pass, you mentally ill freak.

he blamed marijuana for the highland shooting, he's a fucking retard but at least he has decent taste in trannies. I'm jealous he probably got to fuck blaire

Those are some wideset eyes.

then she gets mudered because some dudes have monkey brains

>man hands
imagine how good the handjobs would feel, strong and powerful. And the prostate stimulation.

Wide, apart eyes are a feminine trait.

Attached: camii yh.jpg (562x1000, 38.08K)

idk but that does sound like a swell idea..

When I see a super ugly woman, I start questioning if they're a guy because so much is off with them.

toll paid.

didn't read lol

Attached: mersidmond pretty.jpg (886x1361, 303.57K)

WHITE BOY SUMMER

Attached: 1654486644298.jpg (1152x2048, 261.65K)

It's not about looks

It's literally a built in survival mechanism picking up the male skeleton and male movements and ratios and warning you that something is off subconsciously

It's about noticing the inherent difference between male and female that is impossible to hide.

>they want you you think these are woman

Bla bla bla, imagine saying "no" to this because of your bullshit Any Forums rhetoric.

Attached: 1654669853108.jpg (1242x2132, 339.36K)

Conservatives are just liberals in slow motion wearing a cowboy hat.

I genuinely find it hilarious how some guys are just so genetically inferior, they gaslight themselves into being gay

He won't have to bring it up, will smell the AIDS-nigger from a mile away

that looks pretty aestethic but it still doesn't do anything for me, i wish it did :( wat do bros?

This could be your girlfriend, user. All you have to do is say "yes".

Attached: Taf654212301.jpg (1200x971, 140.32K)