Why, hello gentleman that I've never met before or ever seen even a photo of. Yes...

>Why, hello gentleman that I've never met before or ever seen even a photo of. Yes, of course you can withdraw hundreds of thousands (millions in today's money) from an account that has never made a withdrawal before based literally on a signature (because they've never been forged before, right?) and a driver's license that clearly doesn't have a photo on it for some unexplained reason, since apparently cameras didn't exist in the 1960s. If I does have a picture on it, I'm going to ignore the fact you're in a prison uniform in it.

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 74.12K)

>Be bank
>No you can't withdraw money from your account??

noooo you can't have your money we need it to leech off society with

He really did kill his wife and her lover, also he had been a scam artist like this his whole life.

That's the point of the book. He gets 'redeemed' because he goes through hell and moves to paradise to spend the rest of his life.

It was a different time

Yes, being a clean cut white man is awesome.

All that is believable enough, the bank manager being too polite to mention he smelled like he just crawled through half a mile of shit is stretching it though.

You obviously don't know how this feels, but this is literally how easy life is if you're a white male

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 122.7K)

Just how much money did he withdraw from the account?

>garbage removal requires redemption
lmao fucking cuck writing

Attached: 1631011218318.webm (1280x720, 1.89M)

That is one weak ass tie knot

Man, they just put zero effort into trying to age him throughout this movie. At least give him grey hair or salt and pepper hair or something. He looked the same 19 years ago

The 60s were a different time

Banks have all sort of automatic blocks on certain kinds of transactions, like super huge amounts or withdrawals which don't fit the account activity profile. They can literally withhold your money if you appear too "suspicious" in a branch.

Off by 2.

he's white.

Reminder Red only gets paroled because the feds knew he would eventually go see Andy and the reason he made it all the way from Maine to Mexico on public transport despite being on bail and not allowed to even go to Mass was they were letting him. Two seconds after the final shot of that movie glowies burst out and "extradited" the two of 'em
>but Andy pinned the fraud on the warden
He's still a convicted murderer. And a convicted murderer who just happened to escape the night before all the money in the warden's accounts were drawn? And a previously never seen before man matching this convicted man's appearance was the one drawing all this money? Even the feds aren't that dumb

>gets raped a few time
>he went through hell so now he deserves paradise

>Andy's plan all goes to shit because he forgot how to tie a knot and it raises enough suspicion for the manager to call the cops

Stop trying to bring logic into this. Shawshank Redemption is sentimentalist kitsch. You're not supposed to think about it hard

>Why, hello gentleman that I've never met before or ever seen even a photo of
why would this matter? you think bank employees remember the face of every single one of their account holders?

Almost witnessed greatness

Yeah government mandate you might be a criminal ykno

Absolutely based. I hate retards trying to age the characters in a movie. It always looks bad.

He got turned queer just like Nanny Fran's husband so now Morgan Freeman gets to fuck him forever. Imagine the sound of Morgan Freeman's orgasm moans as he blows proto-aids inside your manpuss. True fag kino