I'm tired of preople pretending Jennifer Aniston was some beautiful goddess. even at her peak she looked like a 5 or 6

I'm tired of preople pretending Jennifer Aniston was some beautiful goddess. even at her peak she looked like a 5 or 6
no one say this again its over

Attached: gettyimages-143479359-1565295317.jpg (2356x3000, 793.55K)

courteney cox was the patrician's choice

Nah your taste is just off and I say that as someone who really like Courtney

Attached: 94432D98-75FD-4C2E-B378-ADA6E25743DF.jpg (1605x2000, 258.01K)

never got the hype for her either but she's definitely not a 5 or 6, i'd give her a 7.5

No, the patrician's choice was Lisa Kudrow.

Attached: 2KoCfYg[1].jpg (492x795, 49.2K)

We had to pretend because that slut Angelina hooked up with Brad.

pride month is over, brah

Not a knockout but still attractive. 7ish, 8 on a good day

>muh contrarianism
She used to be very hot. Overrated sure but still very attractive

She's a real next door type with a great body. She's also pretty unique looking, not many actresses can boast that. Most have a few lookalikes, as far as I know she doesn't.

There is nothing interesting about her face and not in a charming, perfectly aesthetic way. She looks like a random girl you'd see in town. She looks like a young mother of 2 kids whose kind of a bitch. She has a flat fridge body so why post her in a dress? It's her face that everyone claims is beautiful. I'm not comparing her to anyone else on Friends this is purely hatred for people's lack of taste

I'd give her a 7 on her absolute best day when the stars align

She doesn't have lookalikes because hollywood doesnt cast regular looking Karens you could find on the street

I completely disagree, she might not be your cup of tea but her face is certainly interesting and unique. Who the fuck do you know who looks like her?

so what is exactly wrong about going extinct?
i keep asking Any Forumschud pissbabies but they never answer

>thin lips
>thin eyebrows
>eyes slightly too close together
>nice blonde hair and blue eyes
Nigga, she's every 32yr old white woman. What are you finding interesting or unique

Not him but I’ve met plenty of women irl I find sexier than her. I still would but I don’t consider her a rare beauty or anything

You have to remember that ALL the girls were doing the frizzy hairspray hair thing even into the early 90s. Think any member of Poison, the band, hair like that. Then she pops up with this sleek simple cut. She stood out. That's what initially made her.

I can see that actually

She looked her best before her career blew up, she peaked in Leprechaun

checked trips confirm

Prime Courteney was a goddess and clearly the superior choice, but Aniston is way better than a fucking 6. OP, like always, is a fag.