This show is literally midwit

This show is literally midwit

Attached: 05always-sunny2-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1409, 447.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PeC9skXLJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no u

It's one of those shows you hear a lot about but never seen, and somehow know that you're not missing much.

its shit
ive never seen it tho

Anyone who mentions it is automatically filed under a lesser designation in my mind it is the big bang theory redux

yeah like sopranos

I'm gonna rise up, I'm gonna kick a little ass, Gonna kick some ass in the USA, Gonna climb a mountain, Gonna sew a flag, Gonna fly on an Eagle, I'm gonna kick some butt, I'm gonna drive a big truck, I'm gonna rule this world, Gonna kick some ass, Gonna rise up, Kick a little ass, ROCK, FLAG AND EAGLE!

you can say retarded it's okay

I'm a full-on-rapist. Y'know? Africans. Dyslexics. Children. That sorta thing.

I think you mean nitwit

>wouldn't it be funny if my guy were, like, ambiguously gay? and he dates trannies and thinks he's in really good shape but isn't?
>what if
>we
>killed the jokes?

No, the show is high-wit
It's audience is mid-wit
And I'm ok with that.

The thing I appreciate the most about the show is that the gang (Howerton, Mac and Day, and all the rest) genuinely enjoy working with eachother, have excellent chemistry both on and off show, and they have near complete control over the show (which is all pretty unique).

Only complaint I can think of is that they should mix up the music for the show more. There must be thousands of similarly sounding music to the stuff they're using, so why not broaden it bit. There are so many scenes that lose their punch because the music that comes after doesn't fit. Honestly, the show would be better if 50% of all music was removed and more scenes would just end and transition in silence.

midwit post

making fun of poor stupid people is always highwit

Attached: 1657073555308.gif (400x400, 1.13M)

It is strange for a show that has been running so long to have almost 0 discussion about it on Any Forums.

There's nothing else to be said about it, you were too busy kissing men to see the threads we had.

Dennis is high brow the rest of the show is midwit.

OK? Is that supposed to be an insult?

What like how Rick-Rolling was inspired by Sunny?
youtube.com/watch?v=5PeC9skXLJw

None of you have seen this show. Just go watch "The Gang Exploits The Gas Crisis".

Donkey-brained hand wrote these posts, you deserve to be jammed up

Trips confirm. The podcast has proven that they're all effortlessly funny people and the show can basically go on forever at this point without losing as much as the other forever sitcoms like The Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy.

it is now, but the first 6 seasons were great. There are more bad seasons than good now though

Attached: 1296908532912.jpg (468x540, 43.96K)

Contrarian take, show didn't get truly great until a few episodes into Season 3. It takes the biggest of faggots to put Season 1 over anything.

hey I bet youre a Any Forums crossposter arent you bud

I hope they'll wrap it soon though, not that I want the show to end but because I'd like to see them make something new togheter instead.

One thing I'd love for them to do is a radio sketch show where they could let their imaginations go totally free and wild.
When Howerton and Day go into characters and improvise togheter is imo among the funniest stuff they've done so who knows what could happen if they'd be free to play around more with their imaginations, not restrained to their Flanderizations, without any camera, just using sound design and characters/scenes/stories that they come up with.