When and why did he become so painfully unfunny?

When and why did he become so painfully unfunny?

Attached: bill-burr-defends-scientology-on-podcast.jpg (2500x1667, 598.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2oix1euhFI
youtube.com/watch?v=gynLWpBEbsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was never funny

He never got over convincing Kobe to take helicopter lessons

there are already like four threads about Burr you retard

youtube.com/watch?v=K2oix1euhFI

when he sold the drum set and gave away his dog is what people used to say

Nia

Attached: bill-burr.png (1424x2691, 3.42M)

when he hurt Theo Von's feelings and it made me upset

comedy is a young mans game
once they are married for like 30 years and have kids and shit they lose their edge

He wasn't ever very funny, he was just unique for a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gynLWpBEbsM

Go back

it's hilarious that this has become the default thing to say to anyone that disagrees or calls you retarded on here. Did filtered finally run its course?

I can agree with everything else but making Burr give a fucking pitbull away when they are going to have a baby was 150% right.

Especially because the pitbull was fucking crazy. They had to lock it in another room any time somebody came to visit and it would still bark and attack the door the whole time. I wouldn't let a dog like that under the same roof as my kids.

>burr starts talking about his family for 40 minutes
>not a joke to be seen
>just a sad man saying he's forcing his 4 year old daughter to be his parent

serious schizo shit

Mostly true, but it all depends on your act. Part of Bill's act strongly depends on his "genuinity", which falls apart once you know more about him. If you can work being a husband and father into your act in the right way, it can work great. For example, the Irish comedian Dylan Moran did this well i think.

>saying he's forcing his 4 year old daughter to be his parent
the point was that he hated seeing his daughter react the exact same way he did as a kid to his dad freaking out. it's not that hard to understand

Infantalizing yourself to the point a 4 year old has to parent you is extremely unhealthy and extremely unfunny. No jokes sighted. Stop simping for burr.

TLDR, he fucks niggers and mocks American heroes. Who cares about anything else

Stand-up comedy was never funny

that's literally the point of the story and why he was telling it you retard. that story wasn't supposed to be funny, but I guess trying to explain that is "simping"

Top kek, I’d seen the webm of his wife kissing that black guy but I was 100% certain the credits were edited in by some user. Why the hell would Bill agree to finance something like that?

>he was being serious when he was talking about being a worthless piece of shit! That makes him funny!

To be fair, even if thats true, that's the owners fault. Pits are fucking loving creatures and i absolutely love how everyone gets the fuck out of our way when they see mine.

Attached: 45643245675ye.png (675x680, 413.47K)

You’re a nigger. People would avoid you regardless of whatever other animal is present.

When he moved to LA

Fuck you and your shitbull, I hope it mauls your face off.

This. There was maybe one guy who was ever good at it. Stand up fucking sucks.

who the fuck said the story was funny? and what comedian doesn't talk about being a piece of shit? what are you even trying to say about this particular bit that isn't obvious to anyone

>do standup
>tell story
>ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY CHUD!
>smug Reddit face

>ladies and gentlemen, imagine dragons

you forgot
>go back
my brain fucking hurts from you going in circles so you succeeded