Are night clubs anything like how they are portrayed in movies?

Are night clubs anything like how they are portrayed in movies?

Attached: 1657432053602.webm (270x480, 1.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MI3z5zbFx1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t know, I’ve never been in one.

I also haven’t left my mother’s house in 3 weeks.

Attached: 4D86CCEA-0892-455A-906E-AD61D89AEA37.jpg (756x660, 72.77K)

What level of autist are you

the clubs in berlin like berghain or golden gate are cool because you can have sex in the dark rooms or basically anywhere

go to one

Actual nightclubs have way way more men than women. Like 8:1 ratio

sounds like Any Forums

Nope. It's mainly for attractive people with loads of money and is use as a meeting place before they start having sex in a hotel or motel. It's where one night stands happens besides the usual brothel.

its kindof like this but without the giant death machine

youtu.be/MI3z5zbFx1s

Depends entirely on how much money you're willing to literally throw away. It's like a strip club with even less honesty about the whole thing.

Don't ever go to one unless you are 6ft minimum

Good luck also trying to hear each other since its loud as fuck

i go to many, theyre good

local electronic music scenes in cities are good

even outside big cities in small towns its the same, what matters is that the music/act is good

Why is she dancing by herself?

ive been to one and it was a pretty fun experience. a friend won vip booth raffle for her birthday. notables of the night were, dudes huddled in a bathroom stall clearly snorting coke. a girl who just turned 21 puking up a storm in a bucket at her vip booth with her friends holding her up, a nerdy guy dancing alone, and everyone who was friends of friends were making fun of him, felt bad about that. people cheering and bein friendly on the dance floor, two people basically fucking on the dance floor. Id do it again, but only if I was in a vip booth again it looked pretty shitty without having a clear space to chill.

Clubs are like the worst thing in the world, unless you’re going explicitly for sex. Women absolutely love them, because they just pick a guy to fuck, don’t have to talk to him (you can’t, the music is too loud), they got in for free, he gets her slammed on his dime, they go fuck, she goes home. It’s not bad for fucking women but they’re absolute sluts, you’ll hate them when they open their mouth, totally repulsive people. But the sex can be fun.

i been into one, its the most horrible experience of my life.
>music too loud
>it reeks of alcohol
>fucking flashy/blinking lights everywhere
>cant freely move because all the people
>girls acting like complete whores with most guys, of course im excluded.
people endure that shit is to get laid, i have no reason to believe otherwise.

She's a prostitute. The man who bought her for the evening is filming.

I've only gone to clubs a few times but based on my experience I would say that movies don't reflect just how fucking loud clubs are. I remember that when I went to clubs I could barely hear people who were standing just inches away from me.

based i don't want to hear that shit anyway

Sure. First time I went was with a big group of friends and it was chill. Last time I went with 1 girl and made some friends while waiting in line. It's basically just a dance floor and overpriced alcohol, you don't have to play any games if you don't want to.

modern ones? yes, most of the nightclub sluts now just sign up in dating apps
back then they have no option than going to nightclubs.
people like the benefits of living on a society, but not actually interacting with it.

Which is weird considering like 1/3 of the guys I know are straight up no-life incels, while every single woman I know goes out almost every weekend.
Where are all of these women going?

some clubs hire dancers. either that or shes just doing it for the camera

the toilet, together

Looks boring and gay. Music likely sucks, can't hear anyone talk and bitches are there for the social media clout. All makes me sick, frankly.

>girls acting like complete whores with most guys, of course im excluded.
lol

i've done a lot of clubbing in my twenties, it highly depends on the club and the type of music they play. there are clubs with a more niche audience (let's say techno) which are usually way more laidback and the people actually go there to enjoy the music, then you have clubs where they mostly play hiphop and it's filled with trashy people and you run a higher chance of getting into a fight.

This

Prostitute or drug dealer or both

You have to be high or drunk to be in a club

They're loud and dark specifically to create a beta-free environment, since they lack the assertiveness necessary to succeed in it

It's exactly like it is in movies, in that if you're unattractive, you don't exist.

>Any Forums
>not 1000:1 male to female ratio

close, but trannies do not count as females.

>approach woman
>she can't even hear what your trying to say
>gives you a nasty look or just ignores you completely because you're not a 6ft white guy