Black could be anywhere.

Attached: big.png (772x552, 475.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
youtube.com/watch?v=H1QKyB_0P0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bone chilling

biggie smalls

imagine all the young, white students he fucked on the daily. i can see why that voldermort wanted to do what he did

dey hea

IT WAS ALL A DREAM! I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE! SALT N PEPPA HEAVY D UP IN THA LIMOSINE!

harry potter threads used to be some of the best on Any Forums but they seem to have fallen off recently
why is that?

Rowling loves black being anywhere

Attached: RowlingBlack.jpg (696x487, 70.76K)

This lady has literally never even read her own book. Amazing.

Attached: 755.jpg (755x425, 245.72K)

Have people never hear of terms like "white as a sheet" or is this just a meme at this point?

Have you not heard of “white libs virtue signaling for clout” or is this a meme?

>Promotes Jewish stereotypes and pro-slavery propaganda in her books
>Hates trannies
>People believe she's sincere on twitter with her pro-black stuff

They just haven't been reminded, yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

youtube.com/watch?v=H1QKyB_0P0E

>very clever
The white skin was implied.

>creates a generation of whiny twitter faggots
>says everyone is gay or black
>n-no she didn’t mean that! She didn’t just get mad because the disease she helped fester managed to start attacking her! It was always avin a laff innit

Attached: Rowling.jpg (728x601, 65.82K)

Find me one example of a canonically black character being described as having a “white face” please

>pro-slavery
House elves are magical hearth fae that have stupidly specific rules they must follow as they serve the household. Hermoine was dumb because they literally exist to serve, the only thing they could use welfare for is the abusive punishments they received, of which they were bound by dumb personal magical rules to not challenge despite their incredible power.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_08.45.31.png (338x476, 132.34K)

No amount of vasoconstriction can turn black skin white. JK Rowling clearly pictured a white girl when she conceived Hermione and her saying otherwise is virtue signalling.

I always thought she was a feminist lefty because she was rebelling against her father. But his teachings are probably still ingrained in her mind.

This is why I feel absolutely no sympathy for Rowling getting harrassed by trannies.
She basically helped create the modern woke environment we're in because of shit like that Twitter comment.
She made her bed with these wolves.

Yeah but I will still WN/simp for her. For you see only a fagg or tranny actually hates women lmao

that sounds even more retarded

>buckbreak, move
damn rowling

Thats why you never relax