Dear white people

thank you for actually being chill about your upcoming minority status.. it’s actually pretty cool that there’s no drama over your decline

You ight whiteboi .. thank you

>The U.S. is in the midst of a demographic transition unlike any in history. No nation with a white European ethnic majority has evolved to become a nonwhite-majority nation, a shift the U.S. is on track to achieve by mid-century.

Attached: 1657690200010.jpg (1125x592, 171.37K)

>talk about how dangerous and reactionary whites are as recently as a few years ago
>now whites are “chill”

Whatever fits the narrative. But let’s be real, they will not interview any normal person, they found people to “ask” that already agreed with everything they knew they were being questioned on.

fuck off nazi

do you have that one video where that white chick says she's about to get married then sucks about 50 black guys then raw dogs like 10 of them and they all cum in her? that was without a doubt, the hottest thing i've ever seen. just the thought that her white husband would be force to raise a superior male's baby was enough for me. hardest i've ever cummed and i've never looked back. BBC and treating white women like vermin, trash garbage fuckdolls is the only thing i can get off to now. Please post it if you have it.

hey can i tell you something literally anyone with a brain doesnt care the only people who do are those who hold onto their whiteness as a hugely positive attribute because they have no other talents or uses
>t. whiter than your entire family

I hope Buffalo and Tree of Life become daily occurrences

Attached: 1490316346639.png (410x410, 118.08K)

I might be a minority but at least I'm white

also
>t. never lived around niggers

honestly, why the fuck are mutts so racist?

>becoming a minority and losing power Is good

Cool, so where is our gibsmedat? We are a minority now, right? So we are oppressed and need them programs n shieeet.

OP doesn’t mention it, but that article is from (((Bloomberg))) in 2015.

correct

Why is being a minority bad?

Davidduke.com

Learn more about the Jewish takeover of our institutions and media. Check out the radio show.

>Why is being a minority in your own country bad?

They've already accepted it. Not like they could do anything in a country with 800M+ guns in circulation. Can't really do anything about the changing laws on immigration.

Attached: US_and_race.webm (710x400, 3M)

How is it “your” country? Your ancestors invaded it if you’re white. It’s as much yours as it is a black man’s

Because minorities get treated like shit? What would happen if whites were to suddenly become a minority? OH NO!

their entire empire is about to get blown the fuck out economically and they are trying to tone down the rhetoric against white people because they want them to fight against china.

not gonna happen. and trust me, brownies, there isn't going to be anything chill about it.

Maybe we should work on policies to make it so minorities aren’t treated like shit, since it’s so bad

>your own country
*Ahem*

Attached: images.jpg (360x300, 24.17K)

Whites already do this and have been for ages. They basically worship niggers as ubermenschen at this point. However niggers are out for blood.

if "minorities" in the US were treated badly, they wouldn't come here by the millions. no, they know very well they are running an occupation regime and that regime is now on its last legs.

if you ain't white, you're shot on sight. 1488

Uh, not your country any more. Right by conquest.

>Latinos flooding in and blacks breeding whites into mutts

THAT DOESN'T COUNT! GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!

>unlike any in history
its literally the history of civilization.
>white people build civilization
>brown people come and shit it up
india, middle east, egypt, etc.. all the same story

calm down chang

the entire "chang" meme is US mestizo army propaganda

>cringe larper talking about shooting minorities and securing a future for white children despite having no white children of his own

Tyrone will blast you in the face for looking at him wrong.

Attached: c029eebeacca324f399efc81881680098f46c703231595cefef9083ca61fa827.png (752x800, 220.61K)

pro tip, move back to Europe

ok 習包皮

yeah whatever r/aznmascurinity

Got 2. You ain't shit N|GGER.

Sorry chief, but you're claiming the same despite you conquering that land from the previous owner

>whataboutism
Answer the question

Television and film?

America's worship of nonwhites is the only thing on TV

these featherheads are going back to siberia

Anxiety inducing. I didn't ask to be born in this day and age, as a white man. will I 1488? Maybe, maybe not...

Sure you do. Hope you enjoy the white percentage share of the population drops by another 5% in the next 10 years again. Hope you also like paying higher taxes and working extra hours so Jamal's 8 bastard kids because his nigger mommas can't get abortions. Born abortions to save the white race, right?

Attached: 497554b1fbefe5c16b1e75c3875687958b1bf4472d89332de6257f1ef70ed092.jpg (400x399, 23.79K)

ok chinky

niggers and jews are all thats left on television

Yesterday there were articles about how more than 50% of under 10 year olds in Germany have a "migration background" as they call it here. articles and most people commenting on it considered this no problem. "our society is good at integrating people". Some even actively appreciated it.

I don't know man, where do you even start with these people. When I was growing up the message was "its not right to treat others badly because from where they're from" and most would agree with this but can those people really not see the difference between having one turk and one pole in a German class of 20 kids and accepting them and having 4 turks, 2 afghans, 1 Somali, 2 lebanese, 1 serb, and 2 morrocans in the same class? How can they seriously think this won't alter the country greatly and is nothing but a little change that can be overcome with some effort and good will? Especially funny is how the natives in any western country becoming a minority is simultaneously a firing right wing conspiracy yet also occasionally acknowledged to be happening - as a good thing

Answer what question?

He did. He subtly called you a retard.

You ain't shit N|GGER.

>I didn't ask to be born in this day and age, as a white man.

All souls choose the time of their birth. You chose this.

Which programs or motion pictures?

Should read "fringe" instead of firing

None of those people are going to be sticking around. US rule in Germany is over and the population is being prepped for a far right dictatorship by the powers that actually be [German industrialists].

The only reason those brown people are in Germany is to back up the US occupation, which is on its last legs along with the American economy. They will be liquidated when the flip to Russia is formalized.

>muh injunz
answer the question

True.

Isn't that proving his point? Native Americans are functionally extinct and were treated horribly. Their last chance to be relevant was for the South to win the Civil War.

Attached: images (43).jpg (739x415, 16.8K)

most germans are more racecucked than your average mutt, euros are way more progressive than the US