You will own nothing and be happy

>you will own nothing and be happy

Attached: 3730127310127.jpg (1400x787, 277.35K)

You always had the option to go buy the movie.

ITT clueless zoomie

Basically everyone just took movies from Blockbuster and never returned them.

people will deny it, but you're right. owning films is a fairly recent concept. you think 1930s audiences had home theaters and large collections of their favorite films? normies have always rented shit, but it's still funny seeing streamingfags seethe when torrenting is so easy these days

Only shitty people did. Same thing that happened when you could rent consoles.

they would charge your credit card

I managed one and this happened so much we had to institute a deposit for videgoames for members with less than a year on their membership because people were just renting them and not returning them. Didn't stop it. Basically just meant people got the game for the price of the deposit plus one night rental. Also hurt the amount of money made off game rentals because a lot of people baulked at the idea of putting money down as a deposit and just refused.

Not my problem.

I guess that's how people saw it. After three months the debt was moved to creditors who gave us a percentage back of what people paid.

>he didnt pay with cash
ngmi

t. shitty person who would be charged the next time they ever rented from blockbuster

>he didnt go back to the same one wearing a new disguise each time
ngmi

don't sign your posts

>own two VCRs
>rent movie
>copy it (skipping the previews of course)
>copy cover using the copy machine at the supermarket
>return original
not my problem

>he doesnt know what ngmi means
ngmi

we already know you're not gonna make it scumbag, you don't have to sign your posts kek

im glad you know how to google redditor but you should go back
>because your ngmi

>your
oh, you're a retard as well as a scumbag. yeah you're definitely not gonna make it kek

>spelling mistakes
>kek
you can try as hard as you want but you don't fit in here, go back

t. retarded ngmi scumbag who got filtered by the word you're. kekking @ u rn fr no cap

holy shit you are trying so hard its so sad