Do real people still watch Colbert or is he screaming into the void?

Do real people still watch Colbert or is he screaming into the void?

Attached: eat the bugs.png (1251x661, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_joicK8S4
youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If by real people you mean people with souls, then no

There are humanoid entities who watch him but I'd hesitate to call them "real people"

Mostly boomers and a few millennials who put him on for some background noise

Attached: 1657692656080.gif (640x347, 1.15M)

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ_joicK8S4
Party Rockers is superior.

Is this real? I honestly can't tell anymore.

I genuinely can’t tell if this is real or an edit at this point… and I’m not sure if I even want to know

not yet but it will be
the Vax Scene is still real despite being unbelievable

If bugs are prepared safely, are nutritious and taste good, what's the issue?

Attached: oiigvffff.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

No it's from a video mocking him
The Vaxx-scene was basically the exact same thing though so I guess it's may as well be reap

because it's a way for the elites to dehumanize us and I refuse to take part

I had enough of him when he was on the Daily Show. His voice and personality is so fucking grating and it's hard to watch him. He's not funny, way too overly political and it's obvious he has far left hipsters in their 20's write his jokes. Really, it's just awful in all aspects. Thank god "Truthiness" didn't stick.

Evil humiliation ritual
You WILL eat the symbols of grossness and decay and you WILL like it

Humiliation ritual slave freak.

the best they can taste is like shellfish and I don't like shellfish

Attached: 1656576506121.jpg (1199x476, 72.14K)

I wouldn't be against eating the bug for the greater if the rich would eat it too. You just know that many won't do it and hypocritically push it, while eating high priced steaks in their oversized mansions.

>Thank god "Truthiness" didn't stick.
They tried so hard to push it, too. I fucking hate journalists.

They're bugs

Attached: takeyourmeds_1024x1024_33f30e3a-39dc-4d44-a969-f3e218a5a09a[1].jpg (1024x1024, 70.32K)

Remember that "vax-scene" segment? Holy fuck, it's like some kind of neolib, globohomo propaganda. This is on the level of Nazi Germany and Soviet propaganda lol god I hate America youtube.com/watch?v=sSkFyNVtNh8

FUCK T****

Attached: Screenshot_20220630-224351.png (760x634, 494.28K)

No I don't think I will

Its undignified, stupid frog poster

Nazi propaganda is much more entertaining
this reached a cringe level never seen before in human history

>bug slurper thinks normal people need to take meds

I don’t think anyone who is paying attention to anything listens to or watches any late night host anymore.

He looks like he's morphing into Sleepy Joe.

Turks?
I hate em too

i would try bugs once just for the novelty but it will never be a staple of my diet. i will continue eating meat, eggs, and dairy every day like a free man

Because it's dehumanising. At this point you must be either completely blind or jesting to claim that you don't see where humanity is heading: a terrifying dystopian future where you don't own anything and don't make your own choices, while the ruling elite tells you that it's good for you because you're saving the planet.
I'm sure that the future generations will be okay with this because they are never going to see the alternative. They won't ever find out what was taken away from them.

The Bible literally says it's okay to eat crickets, grasshoppers, and locusts.

They're full of parasites, poisons and bacteria so they're unsafe, they're mostly empty calories so they are not nutritious and they taste like fucking shit; so everything you said is a fucking lie.

High in omega-6 like sneed oils

Who are you quoting?

this