What happened to Thor? This is the real Thor, not the one in love and thunder

What happened to Thor? This is the real Thor, not the one in love and thunder

Attached: 1657689724710.jpg (750x750, 229.03K)

>What more could I lose?
>Proceeds to lose the Avengers, the love of his life and his dream of having kids

Remember in Ragnarok when Thor's dad dies and his homeland is destroyed and he starts making jokes like 5 minutes later?

Why is hollywood insistent on turning manly characters into soibois?

>over a dozen appearances
>still hasn't said thee nay while crushing something with a hammer

didn't his father die in the first one?

dies in Ragnarok, is the plot starter of the movie

Thor is a very inconsistent character. I get why they like making Thor a goofball, Hemsworth is good with that portrayal, but it's like Thor has lost the ability to be serious despite all the hardships he's gone through. Like shouldn't he be more edgy in Love and Thunder? Some guy is killing Gods he might have been friends with and attacked what's left of Asgard, he is having a lot of emotional issues like he tells Quill, he should have a real jaded attitude. The story could have been a bit darker, and at the end Jane and his new daughter could have restored Thor's optimism, that would have been a good journey.

WATITI'D

>new daughter
I'm sorry what? Another new female character being shoehorned into an established male hero's franchise?

Thinking in character arches is illegal in capeshit

Gorr wanted to steal Stormbreaker from Thor to open up a path to Eternity, which would grant him a wish. Thor convinces Gorr to use the wish to revive his deceased daughter instead of killing every god in the universe. Thor adopts her and they fight bad guys together.

fixed

Attached: 1657689738987.jpg (750x750, 101.32K)

Thor adopted Gorr's daughter at the end and gave her stormbreaker. She also has a spunky (bitchy) attitude has the powers of etenity. Next movie, if they ever make another Thor movie, will definitely be centered around her replacing Thor because the future is female.

That's why I just coomsume berserk. Last year I read the 40 volumes 6 times. I still get goosebumps.at that scene of Gatsu alone in Godot's cave getting torture by his own thoughts.

I'm sorry but like.....that wouldn't be so totally not epic funny. Mr Waititi wouldn't like that.

She's played by Chris Hemsworth's actual daughter.

lel

"I never asked for this"

Thor is the most disappointing character in the whole shitshow of the MCU. Had tiny moments of kino but is always pulled back to being a quipping retard like everyone else. A shame.

What the fuck?