7. Jurrasic Park
8. Finding Nemo
9. The Green Mile
10. Rocky
11. Forrest Gump
12. Back to the Future
13. Return of the King
14. The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
15. The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
16. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
17. The Sixth Sense
18. Schindler's List
19. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
20. Home Alone
21. The Breakfast Club
22. The Wizard of Oz
23. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
24. Toy Story
25. The Princess Bride
26. Up
27. Ghostbusters
28. Gladiator
29. Shrek
30. Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
31. To Kill a Mockingbird
32. Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
33. The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (2002)
34. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
35. Inception
36. The Incredibles
37. Full Metal Jacket
38. The Terminator
39. The Shining
40. Rain Man
41. Scarface
42. Groundhog Day
43. Alien
44. Dead Poets Society
45. Jaws
46. The Departed
47. The Godfather
48. Die Hard
49. Wonderful Life
50. Stand by Me

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 22-01-17 The Best Movies Of All Time.png (688x142, 22.62K)

At least black panther isn’t there

Six million? 300,000 at most

I reject your list.

O Brother Where art Thou?

The list makes sense, i would say if you polled any community that watches a lot of films you would get a result that's 80% the same. Can't even be mad, they have some masterpieces up there

>best movies ever made
>but only American made ones and post 1990 (with a few pre 1990 sprinkled in for memes)
that top 10 is absolutely awful.

just noticed before posting The Godfather is at 47. No Lawrence of Arabia. No Paddington 2. joke. Who voted for this?

No. Look at RYM or letterboxd. That's how such lists would look like.

>Finding Nemo
>Up
>The Green Mile
>Shrek
Trite nonsense.

>1. Shawshank Redemption
Stopped reading there. It's just maudlin ripoff of Escape From Alcatraz.

I like good will hunting but I think is overrated as fuck in this list, I get that people like Robin Williams but come on.

My 10 year old cousin's favorite movie is black panther and is obsessed with marvel (his parents are also culture warriors and use him to virtue signal with).

So the other day I made him watch all of 'What Did Jack Do?' (by David Lynch) and he had nonstop questions for an hour afterwards about what happened. Even today he has been asking about it and has quotes 'Nooo! Toototabon! My love!' a million times since.

I think I'm finally giving him a taste of kino.

>6 million votes
Fake. No way you could have gotten that many in such a short amount of time without anyone noticing.

>19 the last crusade
what the utter fuck

shawshank redemption is a 6.5/10 too
plebian list

>TDK
No one ever watched it after release didn't they? The dialogue of this movie is the worst shit ever written. Nolan made an hyperrealistic Gotham that is just fucking Chicago and the characters throw life lessons at each other (people don't talk like that).
People shit on the SW prequels for their dialogue, but there human interactions feel like human interactions. In TDK interactions feel like a bunch of philosophy majors being up their ass talking about how great their opinions are.

ive seen shawshank make every demographic that exists cry

My favorite of the trilogy is batman begins, but I'm also a sucker for origin stories.

>no Citizen Kane
cringe

I recently watched it, it is amazing how well this movie holds up, if it were filmed last year it would have won every single movie award in existence.

I also recently watched it, cried when they burned the sled. The dude's parents didn't give a shit about him and never loved him so he was incapable of love himself. the sled reminded him of a time before he realized his mother, who he was obsessed with, never even loved him. You can't fix someone like that, shit was dark.

>RotK higher than Fellowship

Absolute garbage.

Fucking hell. Good Will Hunting really is the most overrated piece of shit ever. The dialogue is hammy and terrible but for some reason everyone acts like it’s the best thing ever. Also Damon’s character is so fucking dumb. No one that smart would be that normal. In real life he would be mega autistic.

Also what the fuck is up with Return of the King being in 12th place lmao

The only good movie in that top 10 is rocky.

>Con Air not #1
shit list