$250 million budget

$250 million budget

Attached: 1657484531450.jpg (1587x792, 74.29K)

You say that as if that they didn't meticulously craft that startling African visage to be as unsettling as possible

AYO THOR

>ayo white boy dey got me trapped in dis mug
>call da poh-lice or da amberlamps or sum'n

Rent free

>sheeeeeet

Section 8 is subsidized, not free

Supposedly the budgets reflect that they're rushjob films cranked out in a year, with tons of extra angles and shots so that the films can be "made" in the editing room.

new power rangers looks like shit

They always pick the bulgiest eyed ones with the buckiest front teeth eh

WE WUZ FLOATIN HEADS AND SHEEIITTT

Why do they have to always get the ugliest, most repulsive niggers alive?

Looks amazing to me you bigot chud.

I don't get it.
Was this the ghost of a black kid that some white officer killed or something?

Because if they can get you to accept even the most unsightly aspects of progressive ideology, then they can get you to accept all of it.

Imagine paying to see this.

Attached: MCU fails again.webm (1552x642, 2.9M)

Listening to people describe the plot of this movie sounds like it is unironically worse than the other 'worst' superhero movies like Batman & Robin or Superman 4.

Yeah I did, whatchu gonna do about bitch boi?

Niggers get free housing true, good call

Literally nothing. I don't even have the energy to laugh at you.

I haven't paid for a movie in over 20 years

>$250 million budget
Yeah and the movie will make quadruple that.

How come they're all surprised to see the ghost of Treyvon Martin speaking to them?

It won't even make $800m

the star wars sequel trilogy genuinely looks as good as the originals (better acting actually) next to the utter garbage disney makes with marvel

ay yo i be seeing all them white women naked n sheit

Laugh at you or tell you to fuck off, depending on whether you're a retard consoomer or a shill

why does the budget change every time in these stupid threads? i swear i saw one with 200 million budget and possibly some other number of millions too. i'm starting to think that these aren't legit numbers at all what i'm seeing on this board

I can never decide if I think she's pretty or not

Finna bust a cap in yo ass, cuz. Fr fr

the actual numbers these movies disclose arent real numbers either, IIRC infinity war and endgame both supposed had $250M budgets, then it was $300M. Then just some months ago it actually came out each movie had a $500M budget. And yet all the news and sites which talk about movie budgets still only report them as being 350 or 400, If that.

I must died went to hell I'm seeing N WORDS NOW