Did Bill Burr redem himself? Totally shits on woke people and women

Did Bill Burr redem himself? Totally shits on woke people and women

Attached: AAAABSme3zAI_hSgSkAh9S25TkIrGcGQrirBwed23u5vrJiukgG81-KclOGyV1OE63Uc707AnOhpAcRaAoVU9_BwtLgmksHCM6FhesOs6DtafYKTiazh1758I76tuafsEgEP0gUK0w.jpg (426x597, 102.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6_EJV4w6u7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is a woke people/woman

>yells in a boston accent
>makes a dumb face and a dumb voice
Tim Dillon is the only comedian left

Attached: 1633446179750.png (1679x2048, 1.01M)

Why is it not okay that he agrees with Fox News? Faggy twitter users should all die.

None of you guys watched it

i never watch any of the shit, but I deliever passionate reviews and strong opinions about it every time. Usually I try to take the opinion that will upset the most amount of redditors

>Totally shits on woke people and women

Attached: 0ae.png (600x800, 37.85K)

Um, based?

Nigger wife and nigger wife's child (that is darker than her lol)

Kek

He used to make fun of the people who went to Bilderberg Meetings and now he's one of them.

Based

what is woke exactly? give a one sentence definition of woke otherwise don't bother replying to this incel

The only time I ever liked him
youtube.com/watch?v=6_EJV4w6u7Q

/thread

Bill's lukewarm set in the comedy special he did hosting other celebrities really soured me on giving him another shot. He always bogs his shows down with what sounds like bits he either workshopped with Nia or got from her verbatim. Whenever he cries about white women or the right or big ups his family/wife I grimace. It eats into his funny. Leaves too many gaps where he goes from comedy to preaching/therapy. Just fucking sucks shit dude. Haven't seen this shit though. I'll smoke a blunt to it later and see how it makes me feel. If I have to go hunting for a torrent then fuck it.

>these jokes
>only 2010
God damn we did end up in a different timeline

obliterated

I mean the show with other comics. Where everytime a chick came out Bill would cheerlead like a fucking bitch with like 10 seconds of prep of hyping the crowd up before letting them do their sets. That gave me the biggest laugh. God damn his "Kyle Rittenhouse was driven by his mommy" shit was so corny.

Why would I watch it haha