Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?

Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?

Attached: shuri.png (1400x788, 1012.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5IjO_O3IY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She needs more nude scenes.

dey synapses is hea

she refused the vax
she is actually smart

When I look out my window in Philadelphia I don't see niggers, I see doctors, lawyers, and scientists all shooting eachother in drivebys

>my body my choice
>no not about vax! AGH help me!

I clapped, shitted, and farted when she said this line.

She is also transphobic

I don’t know, bitch, why didn’t you? Fucking twist.

>Black Panther would have been a documentary if Nubia held on to Egypto until modern day
VGH...

Shuri OWNED Bruce Banner

Honestly Ruffalo is perfect for this role because he doesn't even have to act

Attached: 3on744cg08321.png (750x1020, 839.26K)

I like how the whole Wakanda thing is pretty much low key racist since amerimutts think Africa is a country so they lumped all types of African imagery into a single city and called it a day.

Our Queen

>desire to colonize intensifies

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 015042.jpg (1874x66, 30.48K)

It's absolutely racist. Just look at the retarded shoe scene. The movie stops and a SNL skit about nogs and shoes appears.
>Tchakabimbom, looks at yous shoes? The fuck is that
>Leave me alone shaniqua, i had to run away
I forget what he says

why dint y’all jus reprogram dems watamelons to go right into mah big nigga mouth massa

Or the gorilla tribe making monkey noises.

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr5IjO_O3IY

Why didn't you just take the boosters?

AH SPECKS AH'M JUS' TH' WICKEDEST THANG!

Attached: lf.jpg (428x600, 35.68K)

or determining their leader with a fight to the death
their advanced military composed of rhinos and spear chuckers (but it's ok they have lasers on them)
or that guy with a giant lip disc but it's ok he's advanced he's wearing a suit and tie

the entire thing is a racist caricature

You're missing the point. The movie was made to appeal to nogs and how other amerimutts see nogs. It had nothing to do with Africa other than the setting. Nogs are just as American as apple pie. They know nothing of Africa, its history or its many people.
The movie set out to give all mutts the Africa they wanted to see, to get woke points and have the nogs clapping and twerking. That's why the shoe scene made sense. It's what nogs like. It's nog culture. That's why mixing African cultures and we wuzzing made sense. It's the height of mutt knowledge of Africa and it's nog culture. The movie succeeded in doing what it set out to do.