WE’VE BEEN GOING EAST ALL DAY

WE’VE BEEN GOING EAST ALL DAY.

Attached: 3972EDF6-5962-42D3-9EA3-E51B224DBCDD.jpg (615x409, 46.78K)

she cute
i hated seeing her cry. i wish i could've hugged her and told her it'd be alright bros

They were trapped in an endless forest dimension. The map wouldn’t have helped.

it wasnt tho

she's dead user

She would’ve told you to fuck off, simp.

the fact that this movie even existed and succeeded is hilarious, its literally 3 retards walking around a forest for 2 days and people actually paid money to go to a theatre and see this shit.

Then how would they have found their camera?

post the clip of her peeing in the woods

gen x were the last creative generation

was a good movie

This where were the superheroes and ironic meta gags?

Attached: bw.jpg (1200x800, 135.98K)

The forest reverted back to normal once the witch claimed her victims. Their footage was found buried in the old foundation of the house.

No, she isn't. She did change her name, tho. Mid-20s Heather was peak cute though.

Paranormal Activity? All the theatrically released found footage shit that came after? Idiot.

Let me guess, you're a youngfag who wasn't even alive when TBWP was even released in theaters?

If I found kids alone in the forest I'd try to kidnap one at night and use her body as a storage box.

>kids
What?

Go sniff your own farts you artfag. I'm watching a movie for fun, not to read in-between the lines and get scared on a metaphysical level.

This goes over a lot of people's heads

No the guy in corner at the end jumped her and ate her SOUL

So you were born after it came out. Thanks.

Not buying it. See and explain yourself.

It was well done though.

>ARHHHHHH IM IN THE WOODS?????? AND IM LOST???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
dumb

See

Why didn't they just stop and ask for directions

Ask whom?

I want to go south on her if you catch my meaning

The VVitch

It might be hard to believe now but a lot of people thought this movie was real.

They both fucking sucked, I was born 1991 and I saw it in theatre with my cousin and dad the weekend it came out

It was a bit spooky when you're 7 but if you watch it or see it again now you just laugh. Paranormal Activity was even more retarded, why didn't they just move like lmao?

Fuck you, ugly.

How do you kill a Blair Witch?

Nah, not really. The marketing made it seem that way though.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of other people.

East? I though you said Weast.

So you’re only pretending not to understand why those movies were successful, which undermines the premise of your original post . Eat shit.