BRAVO VINCE

BRAVO VINCE

Attached: FB_IMG_1657685650682.jpg (575x314, 19.41K)

Who were they

Sneed and Chuck

>People pretend the creator had every detail mapped out

typical city slicker response

They also pretend BB isn’t a show about le strong woman

The "two bodies" were Gus' men. Walt and Jesse killed them before burning it down. Nothing to do with Lalo or Howard.

Spotemgottem and Pooh Shiesty

Attached: 1657462204006.jpg (320x300, 12.75K)

MY DADDY AND MY MOMMY

Huh, I forgot that was said. That's pretty good. I also got a nice continuity boner when Jimmy went, "It wasn't me, it was Nacho!", so now we know what incident he was thinking of in his head when he was nabbed by Walt and Jesse.
Of course, my boner deflated somewhat and became a squishy chub when Mike said, "Lalo is not coming back", which any reasonably smart person would understand what he's insinuating.

He saw Lalo return like a ghost and blow Howard's brain out of nowhere after he was explicitly told he was dead. He won't ever believe that shit again, and will always fear his return unless he sees the body himself. It's not that hard user, Lalo showed himself in such a ghostly fashion that Jimmy must borderline believe he has has superpowers.

wow cool gay Easter egg still doesn’t explain how Jimmy is a redditor happy go lucky shady lawyer who still works with the spics in BB despite them killing howard and probably making kim run away/die

BRAVISSIMO VINCENTY

Their final link

Redditors are so fucking retarded. Go back. I'm not even going to explain how fucking stupid this is because if you don't know you should just neck yourself.

Jimmy's coping mechanism is to dissociate and do le funny reddit maniac man, he did that after chuck's death. Something is most likely happening that will trigger Jimmy to give zero fucks and go full reddit funny lawyer, probably related to Kim.

Didn't Walt shoot some guys that were guarding Jesse before burning down the kab

Yes, and Lalo/Howard are under a few feets of dirt and concrete. This is simply retarded.

BCSfags dont care about the details of the thing

he will go full joker soon