AARRGH MARCUS SAVE ME

>AARRGH MARCUS SAVE ME

Attached: William_Corvinus1.jpg (1104x800, 470.77K)

>flails wildly in convenient places to hide puppeteer

Part 2 should have ended with William and Markus escaping and the sequel would be the Lycans and Vampires teaming up to fight a legion of their hybrids.

I'm pretty sure its a guy in a suit, not a puppet

Hybrids are one of the coolest designs, I hate how underutilized they are.

Attached: Underworld_Awakening_09.jpg (2048x926, 111K)

For some of it, but it's super obvious in the final castle scene. Especially when he's only partially in that one tunnel.

wheres its cock

I like that this is the turbonigger that came up with the whole Underworld franchise.

Attached: kevin grevioux MV5BMjEwMDc5MjM4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTAwOTYy._V1_.jpg (450x271, 26.66K)

his voice is actually that deep too, no voice changing needed.

oh yea, like the head was obviously just something on a stick. I still like the practical effects even though it looked goofy at times.

retractable, have you not seen a dog's penis?

I miss when niche passion projects like Underworld could be made.

the director was fucking Beckinsale, that was his true passion

Attached: 15yhe1cakj2b.jpg (642x276, 10.71K)

Man they ruined this franchise with the finale one.

I feel like they can keep going with a new cast. Selene is just being an elder off somewhere, they can just go back to basics of vampires vs lycans vs humans

It's all pointless without Nighy and his overpronounced names.

They wasted the futuristic setting where vampires are public knowledge.

I'm talking about the stupid scientific explanation for the vampirism/lycanthromorphy.
They had already started decent world building with Marcus/William and they threw that shit away.

they should do one from the human perspective, would be pretty interesting

They'll reboot it again just wait

>I'm talking about the stupid scientific explanation for the vampirism/lycanthromorphy.
did they retcon something? I remember it was a plague that killed everyone except the Corvinus line, one bitten by bat, other by wolf and the virus mutated them into the first werewolf and vampire.

this Nighy was the best part

If anyone else did the ridiculous animated shit he does, you'd call it over acting. Somehow when he does it, it's fucking perfect. Like when he walks into the fray in the prequel towards the end, it should be ridiculous that this thin old man is trying to be a badass, but all you can see is a powerful vampire lord about to show everyone why he's in charge.