This made boomers piss and shit themselves in laughter in 2006

This made boomers piss and shit themselves in laughter in 2006

Attached: it crowd.jpg (1000x1430, 139.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESVjzf4FzyU
youtube.com/watch?v=P75oZu57o_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you try tuning it off and on again?

I have diarhhea and I'm slowly and cautiously farting past the feces. Thank God I'm triple vaxxed.

OP absolutely demolished by this expert FPBP
OP never post on this board again!

I slept with your mother

There's a lot of dudes in IT that are just like them.

this scene is reddit incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=ESVjzf4FzyU

Attached: icon.png (256x256, 11.46K)

stop calling shows "reddit" you fucking idiot
how can a show be like a community made up of millions of people all around the world?

Only episodes I liked were the gay musical and the fire at a sea parks.

I've only watched season one but I don't see why this is 8.5 on IMDB

?
This scene is poking fun of nerds for not getting sports. At no point it makes fun of jocks or anything like that. Unless you mean that making fun of nerds for not enjoying watching sports is a reddit thing.

Yes and I have checked that its plugged in.

I've never met or seen a single black man who sounds like that. Also, why is he completely imitating picrel? Sounds so unsettling.

Attached: Nazis.jpg (360x360, 14.16K)

Things were just funnier in 2006 it seems

The Fine Young Cannibal ep was pretty funny

He's not, The IT Crowd pre-dates That Mitchell & Webb Look and that's just a slightly more nasal version of his own voice:

youtube.com/watch?v=P75oZu57o_0

Is everyone slightly older than anyone else a “bummer” now?

Is that the episode where he ends up being their getaway driver? I liked that one.

Yeah, great episode

he's only half black

while i disagree with that user i can easily explain to you the concept of a reddit show. you see just like us over here on esteemed forum of Any Forums have certain culture and aspects that are generaly liked (like the thing for example), so does reddit,. reddit is known for its midwitery and ifuckinglovescience crowd. Its unfunny comedy shows that drift exactly on those two. Shows with certain cadence,
It usualy includes nihilism which is logical conclusion of IFLS crowds materialism. From the nihilism stems random shock violence and fake soul. RM, while it has some very entertaining episodes, i typical reddit show. Twirling and twisting in its nihilistic worldview where nothing matters and nothing changes
you may not agree with these points but plenty of anons can find these across multimediaworld and create an insult of something being "reddit"
tlldr you are probably nigger or newfriend and unabe to understand even basic concepts

Don't watch shit with niggers in it. Simple as

I said it before I'll say it again.
He should have been Dr. Who.

We certainly were impressed a lot easier.

the cannibal episode is still funny.

I only watched the Christopher Eccleston season, because I lost interest with Tennant, but you're right he would be a great doctor.