Was this character necessary?

was this character necessary?

Attached: argyle.jpg (554x554, 17.9K)

necessary? no

was the california boys arc necessary? no

argyle was a welcome dumb comedic relief for an unnecessary sideplot. more of suzie and her sister plz

>ohh the 80s

stop watch trash.

It seemed more 60s than 80s to me

He's a funnier character than we've ever had before

God damn mixed race people look like ass. Thank God I'm full white.

He could hardly look more indian

he was okay. he didn't take too much screen time and was likable.

literally hours of shitty filler in season 4

As necessary as pineapple on a pizza

So was he supposed to gay or something? I guess the herb really does lower your T and turn you into a feminized fagg

necessary or not at least we knew for certain he was... NOT GAY.

Attached: 1459090342902.png (308x294, 152.85K)

? he was flirting with suzie's sister

What was likable about him? He seemed like dude weed lmao: the character. I also didn't find a single thing he did funny. Whenever he was on screen I'd just think 'why are they hanging out with this annoying guy'. Not trying to be negative, if you like him go ahead, I just really didn't.

Attached: 1656904253532.jpg (462x462, 24.4K)

He was simping for the only camgirl in the entire show. He was a cuck not gay

i used the fast forward button a lot with this season.

DUDE ANIME REACTION IMAGE AND Any Forums ADDICTION DUDE WOAH

That seems weird to me. I'd rather watch it all so I can judge it effectively than skip through things and just assume they'll be bad.

Attached: 1651614916999.png (338x354, 138.7K)

We are stuck with this fag and we'll never see Eddie again.

A major plot point is that Jonathan is a stoner now and he needed a stoner friend.

Though I do have to wonder with what money did they drive from California to Utah to Nevada then to Indiana. That trip would've taken a couple of weeks at least.

nah, it's real easy to tell when it's just going to be fluff. pretty much anything involving dude weed mexifag and will was an easy skip. anything with the porch monkey.

plus lots of quick skips to just speed up scenes in general. lot of wasted time in this season.

Nothing will ever top Season 2's pointless adventure with pajeeta.

Before the last two episodes were released I was really worried that they were going to have him do something incredibly stupid that would help defeat Vecna. Like if his yo-yo was a kind of Chekhov's gun and they used it in the final battle for some dumb reason. I'm so thankful the writers didn't try any of that shit.

Pass the Dutchie 'pon the left hand side