Green Lantern: Beware My Power

Anyone else watch this? Not the best production, nice twist though.

Attached: 71pziRMagGL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1184x1500, 236.51K)

notyet

Shitty and lazy art. Nope. I only watch animation where the artists actually have talent and give a shit about their craft.

The art in the OP looks pretty decent.

It really does seem like they have an extremely limited budget, and the scope of the story is bigger than they can afford. The art style is about as efficient as they can be, but unfortunately, it comes off as lazy.

The worst part is that it gets worse as the movie goes on, I swear at one point it was like 15 FPS. Still, was entertaining

Attached: burnedalive.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

those aren't military moves

He probably took some martial art classes at some point

Attached: typical.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Saw the tailer
>Kill off Hal just to big up John

Easiest pass I'd ever make

how much BLM shit is in this?

Honestly, not as much as I thought. The cops were actual reasonable after the webm. Other than webm related, there is *maybe* one scene other scene that one could stretch to racial social commentary.

Attached: colorbarrier.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

I don't get it... the Chinese have been trying to hold him back his whole life? What? Who wrote this?

He's been fucked over by the colour yellow his whole life? Rough.

Green Lantern just seems confused and bored the whole movie. Not like he's some dude suddenly swept up in an intergalactic adventure, but like he's following two stoned friends on a burger run or something. I like Aldis Hodge but this was a weirdly restrained role.
The animation was terrible and the script and everything was super bare. The only good part was that Hawkgirl is hilariously edgy.

Watch the movie. His whole life he was outclassed or felt inferior because of Asians (examples include being rejected by an Asian girl in school, missing out on scholarships to an Asian guy so he had to join the marines, his commanding officer was an Asian veteran who belittled him, etc.).

Does it cement the JohnKara ship that Timm made? Because if so, I'll fucking burn the studio down, I swear to god

Kara isn't even in this and Jon Stewart has no chemistry with anybody at all. He's just kind of there.

Yea, like others said, I think the bare story line with a larger production budget could have potential, but there were just too many corners cut. Still, good weekday evening flick.

Attached: entrance.webm (1280x720, 1.51M)

It was more Johns iirc. Man that was awful also in the comic they cemented that Carter and Kendra were reincarnators but the twist is john is too and Carter gets cucked in every reincarnation. Awful shit also they showed katma tui in the show so what the fuck

I wouldn't watch it again but it was passable. Green Lantern seems to be cursed to never actually have a good movie. Some of those animated DC movies are decent but this one was really fighting to stay above shit tier.
Batman Ninja will never be surpassed.

It's not on kimcartoon yet
Anywhere else?
recommend some streaming kino

wrong webm.

Attached: entry.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

First flight was okay, dont like how Boodika became a villain pre alpha lantern but whatever. New frontier was good and that was essentially a GL movie. The problems with GL media thats not the comicsis they miss the whole appeal of Hal, hes bold, hes dumb but hes also kind, hes brave to the point of stupid like being a pilot after seeing his dad become a corpse from flying, hes not afraid to reach for the sky untethered. I think that's why hes always gonna be the fan favorite Guy is great and Kyle has his moments, John cant shine since hes always in a corpsman role but Hal is just the man without fear

would have made more sense if it was a blue ring

isn't green arrow supposed to be super liberal?