Anymore uplifting/fun movies like this where mc is kinda boring/nobody person then does something to turn their life...

anymore uplifting/fun movies like this where mc is kinda boring/nobody person then does something to turn their life around

Attached: 1652704640345.jpg (1567x2441, 408.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OD8hBpDYMjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ernest Saves Christmas

Stranger than Fiction is like this

Is that really a book cover? The story is like 4 pages long.

Closest thing to that is Yes Man.

I really liked the Secret Life of Walter MItty, apart from the Ben Stiller being a kike, I can tell he really put passion into this movie, and the scene where he's skateboarding down mountains is beautiful. Very whitepilled ending encouraging you to embrace life

This movie never got enough praise, it had a vision and leaned into it 100%

AGREED, also the settings, cinematography, and colors are so beautiful

I hated this movie but I can't quite recall why.

Something akin to this but Green Street Hooligans

MC starts out with zero confidence and doesnt stand up for himself. Visits sister in Britain after he gets expelled from Harvard. Ends up joining a hooligans gang and gets involved in fights which turns him into a confident chad. Absolute kino and id recommend it.

youtu.be/OD8hBpDYMjM

Attached: MV5BMjExNTg3NzYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcxMTEzMQ@@._V1_.jpg (950x1403, 364.7K)

I've been recommended that already but it doesn't have the same "positive" feeling to it

what? none of that sounds uplifting/positive, that's just wannabe chad shid.

For me, it just striked me as a very Eat Pray Laugh type of movie, especially when ot was using that arcade fire song. Still enjoyable though

Oh you wanted gay faggot shit, my mistake

Hector and the Search for Happiness

>elijah wood
really manly of you, user

Attached: 1630997988520.png (335x99, 8.53K)

I also hated that movie.

I fucking hated that Walter Mitty movie and just wanted to slap the shit out of everyone on screen at all times.
Go watch The Edge

>the edge
how ironic

Pokemon Detective Pikachu

fuck you Any Forums faggot, be spontaneous and see the world

that movie wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, picked up near the middle but I couldn't really stand the male mc

>being this bitter about a movie that wants you to seize life
Fitting for a fa/tv/irgin I guess

I am going to Krakow in September and Budapest in October!

It was a really annoying movie somehow.