/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Respect Edition

Previously on /bcs/

Attached: 1652733771622.webm (1920x1080, 719.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1H_VO1EMzE
youtube.com/watch?v=jCipfZZ1f8Y
youtu.be/oTQedrH7Kec
youtu.be/YBp_Wf5bJIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Kim!

where can i watch the episode bros?

HEESCHEEW

Attached: Chook Magelle.png (324x209, 45.42K)

Freemovieswatch.tv

Attached: 6gqocq.jpg (500x500, 51.72K)

Be honest, /bcs/. If you were in legal trouble would you actually call Saul?

Attached: sallgoodman.jpg (1663x2217, 511.42K)

Saul isn't real.

your mom isn't real you fucking faggot piece of shit

I'd call him then have sex

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=w1H_VO1EMzE

>Freemovieswatch.tv
danke schön

t.

Attached: 608.png (1080x1350, 2.68M)

Does Saul actually have ADHD meds and cancer meds in his mansion

That sad and desperate little look Jimmy gives Kim when he's telling her to leave bros :( he was ready to die for her there

It's not the same anymore bros

Attached: Zk.jpg (1080x810, 109.47K)

*knock knock*

Do you open the door for Kim?

Attached: kim.png (1017x883, 684.13K)

I disliked Lalo's end but I do like that he was cleared out the way relatively early (not really but it could've been strecthed out even further). there is potential to make something unique of the vacuum that we're now left with. having no prominent antagonist for several episodes would be new.

Wrong, he was trying to save his own hide by forcing Kim into committing felony murder while he stayed in his comfy apartment.

If Ozymandias aired for the first time now you would be like "nothing happened"

>Vince completely forgot about this scene

Attached: 1657595409637.jpg (640x1088, 72.71K)

What the fuck is wrong you people? First you complain that nothing happens, then you complain that the show is unrealistic, then you complain that it's too realistic
and should remember that it's a show following a plot with character arcs, then you complain that it shouldn't be like that, ad nauseum. Nothing ever satisfies you fucks,
you can't enjoy a good thing, you just have to tear eveything down. Fuck yourselves.

GUESS WHO JUST GOT BACK TODAY

Attached: IMG_20220712_234943.png (374x330, 129.1K)

that's /bcs/ for you, constant autistic nitpicking

Holy shit I hate those pics so goddamn fucking much
It couldn't be more pathetic and unfunny at the same time

finally i can see the latests episode's post credit
youtube.com/watch?v=jCipfZZ1f8Y

reddit memes are beating us bros

He was thinking "man when we get out of this situation the sex will be heinously good"

Damn you're right i think he just wanted to hang out with Lalo and that bitch was getting in the way

Why are you such a crybaby all the time?

Yes, and I'll keep editing every new poster with the same caption just to farm sweet (You)s

Attached: 607e.png (1080x1350, 1.45M)

Explain yourself

I just realized Jimmy had next-to-nothing to do last episode. wonder how far they're pushing the kim wexler show? this aspect has already ruined BCS for me so I'm no longer in the headspace to complain about but I am intrigued.

>Why are you such a crybaby all the time?

Attached: SMUG WOJACK.jpg (144x192, 5.63K)

BECAUSE HE KNEW LALO WAS LOOKING INTO THE LAB YOU STUPID FUCKING SPEEDWATCHER THIS WAS ESTABLISHED MONTHS AGO WHEN HE PLACED THE FUCKING GUN THERE
PAY ATTENTION
FAGGOT

Last time Jimmy repeated Mike's words to Kim he fucked them up
I'm predicting that he'll tell this to Kim after a "Saul Goodman doesn't have trauma" stunt so it seems like he's already ready to forget about Howard

youtu.be/oTQedrH7Kec

youtu.be/oTQedrH7Kec

Attached: 1657602096718.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Just another thing for Howard to bounce back from.

I don't know how autismos got into watching this show
probably a fucking youtuber is explaining everything to them, otherwise they wouldn't be here

Look at all the low IQ posted and you will see that it's like this.

Mad? Mad.

Attached: 1652915065219.jpg (511x396, 40.62K)

>Lalo leaves Jimmy in a chair
> "You know who let those people in who murdered my family? It was Ignacio"
>Leaves Jimmy

Jimmy was told before that Lalo was dead and he believed it. He doesn't believe it anymore and it fits perfectly when Jimmy screams he's a friend of the cartel and it was Ignacio's fault

Attached: lalo jimmy.png (2106x1136, 1.55M)

>First you complain that nothing happens
Because nothing happened from episodes 1-5, except for Nacho dying which was lame
>then you complain that the show is unrealistic
Yes, this doesn't contradict nothing happening
>then you complain that it's too realistic
Like what?

Why does Jimmy in breaking bad casually recomendable killing Jesse but then when it’s time to poison Brock he has some huge remorse over it? It like they couldn’t decide what they wanted Sauls character to be in BB, he’s a completely different character by Season 4-5 compared to Season 2.

>Ah? Choo.
What?

Jimmy was already able to repress guilt over Chuck's death. What makes people think he won't do the same for Howard?

>thinks Lalo randomly decided to kidnap him FOUR years after being told he's dead
yeah, completely believable.

how we're supposed to view kim and jimmy at this moment
>kim was eager to move forward with the plan because of naive ignorance
>jimmy was hesitant for the opposite reasons, he knows what a dangerous world he has entered
>they both know kim fucked up. she's also going to tackle with some PTSD so Jimmy is taking the reigns from now on

Jesse is an adult and Brock is a kid. Jimmy never had any inclination to harming kids even as Saul Goodman

Jesse's life is worth less than a half retarded fatherless beaner kid

was slippin jimmy nominated for best animated program?

yawn, nigga. snooze.

He will, but Kim won't. Kim hasn't gotten anyone killed until now and won't know how to deal with it

He has PTSD from seeing Howard murdered right in front of him. I'm sure the bag over his head just triggered this moment since he didn't know who was kidnapping him and what for. Highly doubt Saul ran into this issue before meeting Walt and Jesse

Because Saul was only ever meant to be in that one episode in S2, so they made him a caricature, but then they liked him and fleshed him out further.

So why does Kim hate Gus again?

>ruthlessly killed multiple people throughout the series
>lets himself be killed in the stupidest way by the person he wants to kill the most

bravo bince

Attached: Lalo_Salamanca_S5.png (220x331, 124.83K)

he's black
kim is racist

Some popularity

She has no idea who Gus is but she was going to murder him to save Jimmy after seeing Howard get shot. She as in shock

Lyle thinks that by working hard and cleaning the deep fryer he will get qt gf, have kids & get invited to Mr. Fring's house for BBQ ribs.

Lyle is the product of boomers, who tell you to work hard, show up on time and have a firm handshake, and if you do that enough you can afford a home.

boomers (like Fring) enjoy watching you do this and suffer, similar to Lalo's amusement in the death of innocents.

>get taken out into the desert by masked gunmen and have a gun pointed at your head
>start panicking and grasping at straws, saying shit like "I'm a friend of the cartel" (what he said in Bagman) and "It wasn't me it was Ignacio" (what he said in the last ep)
>Lalo is the only cartel name he knows so he throws it out there out of desperation and PTSD
and smug redditors still are like "hmmmmmmm gee it just doesn't seem REALISTIC enough to me"

SIX CALLERS AHEAD OF US, JIMMY!

Attached: CEC6B57B-5D02-4E57-A97D-628F50865C58.jpg (1000x788, 114.34K)

I would like to think this post is bait but surely it's just retardation

Kek

youtu.be/YBp_Wf5bJIk

This should be in the next OP. It's so good

Think about what you were up to four years ago and imagine how distant that memory is. The idea that Saul isn't getting up to other shady shit over the next four years is laughable. You really think he's been worrying about Lalo all this time?
Then there's the fact that he remains close with Mike and they're still doing jobs for each other. He really never asked Mike for further details on Lalo's death? The guy who can definitively say that "yes, Lalo is dead, I buried the fucker".

>An unstable, sperging drug dealer who's a huge liability to everyone he knows and an innocent 8 year old kid are the same

He's not your high school girlfriend

I did not expect the writing to walk right into the pitfall they elegantly avoided one episode prior
>lalo does not hesitate popping howard for a second with the kill only being delayed due to the unattached silencer
>does the generic "any last words" with gus anyways

>and "It wasn't me it was Ignacio" (what he said in the last ep)
Yeah, something he said four years earlier.

>he says in the general that thinks saul threw kim to the solid guys wolves

Cope. Lyle enjoys serving his community and providing tasty meals to the people of Albuquerque. What do you provide? Huh? What's your purpose in life? What gives you fulfillment? Posting on /bcs/ for the rest of your life? Fuck you bitch. Keep the good name of Lyle out of your mouth.

Jimmy acts more like a woman than Kim does

Lalo is a sadistic psychopath. He wants to play with his victims. Howard was just an accessory to Kim & Jimmy.

Gus' last words were a confession, the definitive proof Lalo was looking for. With that he could kill Gus right there without any skepticism or potential blowback from the Cartel.

lel

>Walter White: "Heh...I hope I don't get cancer anytime soon. I would have to start cooking meth"

I want kim to feminize me into a good little secretary

Sternuh. It was Mike's call

After everything Lalo did how can anyone expect him to act normal?

for that angle to work, he gave gus far too much agency and dignity. the kick down the stairs was cool, yes, but for him to let gus stand up straight and ensure he gets to complete his last words felt too respectful.

Is there a clip on youtube yet of Gus sending Lyle to the wagie cagie?

YO DIRIA LOS CULOS HERMANOS

Attached: decartel.jpg (630x592, 66.03K)

Lalo and Howard: Get tossed in a ditch
Meanwhile Walt be like:

Attached: gallery_ustv-breaking-bad-season-1-pictures-11.jpg (1200x800, 71.7K)

Fucking retarded post

Instead of this dumb shit that Saul thinks Lalo might still be alive they should have retconned the scene into Saul thinking one of Lalo's cartel buddies is after him, not Lalo.
Him saying "Lalo didn't send you?" could've just been Saul playing dumb and pretending he still thinks Lalo is alive, proving that he doesn't have any deeper knowledge on the situation.

Attached: 1615500093703.jpg (1003x960, 66.39K)