From the twisted mind of Gaspar Noé

From the twisted mind of Gaspar Noé...

Attached: chicken2chicken.webm (424x240, 2.94M)

grim

Attached: chicken.jpg (1604x864, 157.67K)

i think people who dont put the shopping carts back are the worsf

most birds are cannibals, hell, so are most animals opportunistically

kafkaesque

This will only make them get diseases like cows did

Chickens will eat pretty much anything. They'll eat other dead Chickens (not cooked just dead), live Chickens, rats, shit, McDonald's and all sorts of gross stuff.

this is diabolical

Delightfully devilish.

what is the ideal chicken food? i was maximally nutritious eggs

Gaspar nooooo

not enough rape

Never has it crossed my mind to not do that

Lame. Let's see a horse eating another horse

honestly if somebody roasted and glazed a human I'd probably eat it thinking it was pork

Yeah, people act like "oh the poor chicken are being tricked into cannablism" but they really wouldn't give a fuck

ehn I’ve seen chickens peck eat other chickens alive. found half a corpse the season after

>Yeah, people act like "oh the poor chicken are being tricked into cannablism" but they really wouldn't give a fuck
I was told once that if a chicken in a yard gets its leg stuck in a fence, the other chickens will eat it. They are cannibals, and if chickens were big enough they'd eat us.

My rooster used to eat the baby chicks. It was fucked up lol. Took us a while before we realized we had to keep him separated.

idk but i fed my chickens some cockatiel/parakeet pellets my budgies didnt like and the chicken laid 8 eggs in a week. ran out and started feeding them random food again tho, havent seen an egg since

Chickens are evil bastards. Wait until you see them peck each other's eyes out. Especially when one is asleep.

How many chickens i need to get rid off a 200 pounds human body?

Attached: IMG_20220713_060148.jpg (1102x1080, 587.98K)