NEW GOSLING KINO

NEW GOSLING KINO??????????

Attached: AAAAQamrFccb2WvWTaMEI0Jt5n6gWIavlCP68MvuqYj8rWQDaDbOM4OEQPnXwa6sX_Wl70W32VPtltaW-ct1On4XJ9yefsf8mLF_vAwcCNiJ7hdEwng7C4C2IifNhVQK69ahS0V2mcRCVVk_J5_BbaQ0STCe.jpg (1045x1548, 424.76K)

Hmm this looks interesting-
>russo brothers
nvm i'm out

Choose wisely young man

Attached: 1636711413355.jpg (615x616, 269.69K)

Alright anons; you're all on the honor system here. No 'The Gay Man' memes.

he was grey in both appearance and demeanor.

I love Goose, but this is doing nothing for me. I'm just gonna wait until Barbie comes out.

You would THINK a movie Chris Evans AND Ryan Gosling agreed to star in and had the screenplay written by Markus and McFeely would be halfway competent. I've seen an early screener. It fucking sucks.

more like the gay man heh

>Russo brothers
Shit. What the fuck happened to the goose? First woke Barbie, now he’s dropped down to fucking TV, and with those capeshit hacks

This was the first thing I thought. I know nothing about the Russo Brothers except that people hate them. Why?

:( Why was it bad?

>Barbie
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HEARING ABOUT THIS

Bruh...

Attached: barbie-ryan-gosling-1200.jpg (1200x667, 78.4K)

They’re the highest grossing directors in history. Because they pulled some insider magic and landed the avengers movies. Everything they do is garbage, not that it matters, the director is irrelevant in marvel shit.

There are four good MCU movies and they made two of them.

odd looking duck

They are miserable c-tier filmmakers who got handed the reigns of the big MCU movies which people here pretend are anything other than dogshit

Maybe I’m not the best judge but no way are any of those even close to top 4. Winter soldier maybe, but, shocking, it was so poorly crafted the decent story couldn’t save it. Same frenetic shit pacing as civil war, with the same boring set pieces.

>3 screenwriters
if it wasnt for goose i would hardly skip this

They were involved in one good movie: Extraction. The rest is below dreck.

The Gay Man, hehe

Left

You lie.
I feel like it's gonna be Terminal List vibes. Kinda cheesy but the Goose carries it like always. ur trying to say picrel is not gonna be kino?

Attached: AAAAQWP3mQgQ2Ykr6oCDS8X7KYOxIGaL11G08bWdYtlCQoLES00_eoKYmymQdybNL8KDI5XMEhsPJDk3oHmWfvAzTDRq6uFW_-6UfMftOuGVPtDsllviFA4InsucWpXUiEtAfClVnv0wK2yt47fzPbjN8Zc23v8[1].jpg (1422x750, 207.39K)

It's kinda obvious the movie's gonna be shit. The movie releases Friday and there are still no reviews for the movie. In fact, they're withholding the review embargo until the last minute.

The review embargo lifts 9am on Thursday, July 14th, the same day that performances begin in preview in limited release.

This isn't a big IP release that could cause concern for spoilers on the internet. If a studio does this, it's because they lack confidence in the movie.