M
I
N
U
T
E
S

Attached: theyre baaaaaack.jpg (1280x720, 145.36K)

Literally never heard of this. Sell me on it.

>more preachy nihilistic faggotry

Attached: just watch anime.png (854x742, 265.1K)

>Solar Reddits

Rick and Morty without Dan Harmon

It's just a clone show with different characters so they can use jokes that didn't make it on rick and morty. Exactly how family guy/american dad went. Right now it just isn't known if it will be the better show like American Dad ended up becoming

It's funny

what'll the subplot that I watch the show for be this time? Are we going back inside the wall?

no way they're dropping the wall subplot, it's the only reason anyone watches

the wall

I honestly hope they just do one episode of the actual show, and the rest of the season is just a political drama about the wall with the actual main cast just sort of doing shit in the background

an actual enjoyable rick and morty clone where the characters are likable. It is also actually pretty funny and Terry is the star.

Downloading new episode now.

Diet Rick & Morty.

Not the best episode and not the worst.

Just kill yourself at this point it’s never getting better. Welcome to the Roiland special

Show is funny. Won't fucking go back to Hulu just to watch it like I did with the second season but yeah it's actually alright. The American Dad to the Rick and Morty's Family Guy.

It's enjoyable.

has the alien kid hotglued the wall people yet

the wall story is better than the main story
just like the golden poop was better than the main american dad story

>like American Dad ended up becoming
American Dad has become unwatchable unfunny trite since 3-4 seasons at the very least now. Painfully unfunny. Everyone is Flanderized to death.
The plot makes no sense and is too mechanic.
Family Guy is still decent. Not as good as before, but decent.