Why does Hollywood cast unattractive people as attractive people when there are plenty of competent attractive actors...

Why does Hollywood cast unattractive people as attractive people when there are plenty of competent attractive actors and actresses in the world?

Attached: F0F0822C-B661-45AD-8F47-DFFB5148FEBB.jpg (1124x1770, 452.33K)

Incel thread

Attached: 1644382229415.jpg (438x500, 41.53K)

Hollywood mostly casts weird looking attractive people because their faces are more memorable.

>Gal Gadot
>memorable

Jew nepotism
Even the attractive ones are jewish too

In a “oh my god, what is that?!” kind of way, yes

Relatability

Enough that the above two seething pictures were made of her

She was hot tho

Attached: Ww.jpg (1800x1012, 112.47K)

what is this jumbled copy paste schizo mess?

By "attractive" you mean boring, overdone, out of date beauty standards.
>I know, we'll cast a blonde white girl!
It's already been done.

Sounds like Scarlett Johaanssonsonson.

what an unfortunate head shape. hollygay really wants to force the idea that domineering kikesses with sloped foreheads who refuse to do accents and are the same character in every movie and cant act are sexy

She is memorable in a “wow, who made this mistake” way.

She's Jewish. They want to change the perception of what's attractive.

In fact, I like Gal Gadot in the first WW movie. The costume is sexy, her hair was really nice, she has nice features. I think she will never look that good again.

If you've ever watched media from the past 100 years Jews created your perception of what's attractive. Even anime was inspired by Disney.

Pic unrelated because everyone agrees that Gal was hot as fuck as Wonder Woman.

There are lots of models like her: skinny, tall and pretty face. She has some charm, but zero acting abilities. I like her desu.

>hot as fuck
Pretty homosexual desu. She always dresses like a dyke.

Attached: 9E09894B-2BE4-45C6-AD99-9F987728BB98.jpg (614x920, 96.61K)

she looks like she smells bad

Okay, apparently you don't understand how Hollywood works. So let me explain. It's all about connections and random chance.

It's not even really about looks. You're right, there are tons of actresses that look great. But at the end of the day, did they know the same people that Gal did? Were their agents as competent as hers? Did they star in big blockbusters like Fast Five, Six and Seven like she did?