Well, I'm glad Frankie is finally getting work

Well, I'm glad Frankie is finally getting work.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-230531_Facebook.jpg (1439x1861, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38OAU-FANE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

canned mango orange sunkist at wal-mart? uh, boys? i think it's time we take a trip.

Wow that Sunkist Sofa™ looks delicious, I'd love to drink that!

>is a child star
>escapes being a child star pretty much undamaged and intact
>quits acting, goes and becomes race-car driver fast car man thing geezer
>enjoys life
>seems genuinely happy

how'd he win so hard bros?

he blew 40 mil in 10 years? LOL

I would feel bad for him but that tweet he made talking about how rich he was because he retired with millions prevents me from doing so.

Remember when he tried bragging about being a millionaire? Now he's seething at being a literal retarded nobody.

don't make fun of this nigga he has alzheimers

Didn't he get into a bad wreck, sustained brain damage, and forgot half his life due to it? Probably why he's so happy. Forgot all the diddling and is finally free from that mental prison.

literally no one went out to buy sunkisk because of this
influencer advertising is a JOKE

>wearing a helmet in OPs pic
Kek pottery

You're right, I didn't go out and buy a "sunkisk" because of this. I went out and bought a sunkist.

Glad to see he's learned to wear a helmet.

>sunkisk

Come on, user.

Sunkist is fucking delicious though no shit

>drinking soda past the age of 13

Bro.

Lmfao

This really is a thing. I just lost all interest in soda outside of eating fast food and shit. When I'm just hanging out around the house I drink water or the occasional glass of milk at night when my acid reflux is acting up. Other than that I don't touch soda.

Bros I'm revving my Chevy down to Walmart to pick up some Mango Orange Sunkist soda, you want some?

Attached: 40y-Chevelle.jpg (1200x628, 132.34K)

>drinks milk at night
>criticizes childish choices of drink

Attached: WillSmith.png (981x1095, 2.02M)

I drink carbonated water like an adult

We get it, you're coloured

>I lost all interest in drinking soda except when I do drink soda

I think he had a stroke

>Didn't he get into a bad wreck, sustained brain damage, and forgot half his life due to it?
No, he did so much during the period of time that he was famous he just has a hard time remembering things.
He did sustain concussions while playing sports as a kid, but none of those really contributed to it.

Ahem, you mean melinated individual, sweaty

To compliement a certain meal, user. I don't sit around drinking mountain dew for the hell of it.

It did make me want a Sunkist, I'll give it that.

Drinking soda is the one vice I have, and I hate it. I need to unshackle myself from the carbonated jew.

Milk is kino. Get fucked.

Where the fuck are my Mountain Dew Baja Blast Hard Seltzers? Yes I know how gay that sounds, I don't care.

>finally
Didn't he quit and run while he was untainted and rich?

Attached: 1626747120299.png (1332x828, 555.99K)

he seems in good spirits

>Mountain Dew Baja Blast
Bro just add gin to it.

LMFAO remember when he tried to mock some guy on social media because he was a trillionaire from Frankie Does Florida or whatever fag shit TV show he was on in 1996

I hope he does a "Zoom" reunion with all the other weird midget lookin niggas from his child actor show hahahaha and Bryan Cranston doesn't come because he has money ahaha fucking piece of shit frankie muniz

Theyre being fags about it and only rolling them out in hick states like Alabama and Florida to see how they do. In the mean time, the Bud Light Hard Sodas are surprisingly delicious. Tastes just like Coke, Sunkist, Cherry Coke, ect. Try them.

Oh dear.. I probably shouldn't have posted until I read the whole thread

Why are you so spiteful?

Celebrities are evil

What did Frankie Muniz ever do to you?

Fuck off.

>When asked about his health in October 2017, he said that he has had no issues. However, that same month, it was claimed on Dancing with the Stars that he suffered significant amnesia, theorized to be caused (at least partially) by multiple concussions

>the TV show gave the impression that he could not remember the majority of his time on Malcolm in the Middle, and that his former co-star Bryan Cranston often called him to remind him about the good times they had.
Fuck you bastasrd bitch

Good morning, sir

Didn't that already happen during Rice a rona? Everyone but the kid that actually got molested showed up iirc

In overly dramatic posh accent: I am a unique individual I never drink carbonated soft drinks.

>9 concussions
>2 mini strokes

Attached: 1651943870523.jpg (1200x900, 220.42K)

Dewey got molested? By who?

Frankie is rich off parking lots and his brain works fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=j38OAU-FANE

He's fine now and smiling from ear to ear with a wife and a kid. His hell on earth has finally frozen over for him. Smile with him, user.

The demons pol schizos see in their closet at night. Also the CIA and hunter biden.