Zero cultural relevance

>zero cultural relevance
>people still quote the nolan trilogy
how did this happen?

Attached: the_batman.jpg (1012x1500, 91.27K)

I’m a big guy for you lol

Because it’s like if Batman Begins was out for a few months? Wait until it’s a full trilogy before passing judgement.

people put way too much significance on these movies for some reason, maybe because Batman 1989 and Dark Knight were massive blockbusters. People expect some groundbreaking cinematic experience. It was a good batman flick, nothing more nothing less

Someone get this hothead outta here!

How many opportunities does a normal person have month by month to reply to the comment "I thought you were going to pull that punch" with "I did"?

>market it and all shilling online by paid accounts claim it's going to be like joker "capeshit"
>ends up being just regular capeshit that just looks better than other capeshit
it's a mystery

Too many batman movies too soon. People don't care as much anymore.

It’s a good movie and people like quoting / memeing the riddler

Because the Riddler fucking sucked in this.

capeshitfatiguebros, we're finally winning

This. Plus Batfleck would've been better in this universe

Attached: batman.gif (500x299, 1.01M)

He’s over there top but kinda funny

>people still quote the nolan trilogy
>"I'M LE CIA BIG MAN FOR YOU xDDDD"
Kill yourself, memer.

Any Forumscuck incels like you just hate having the mirror placed in front of you

They treat it like a competition for some reason. There are no bad Batman movies, even the cheesy ones have something going for them. The character, setting and rogues gallery are just too damn good and allow for many interpretations.
There should definitely be a long break after Pattinson is done though.

Attached: Bats.jpg (1920x1080, 441.37K)

>el rata alada
This is all I remember.

i haven't even bothered to pirate it

somebody get this hothead outta here!

It was 100% bad idea to go back to a walled off, "realistic" Batman. I like Pattinson, but his Batman should be completely rebooted to let him interact with other DC heroes and magical/supernatural villains.

Due to covid restrictions it felt too much like a tv show.