REDDIT: The Movie

>muh nihilism
>muh everything is subjective
>muh epic funny degenerate humor
>muh gay acceptance and if you don’t, you’re an intolerant bigot

Just how kino was it?

Attached: 63ACF7D9-149F-4A17-AF9E-6993CD13897C.jpg (1400x2068, 760.71K)

Jesus fucking christ you people are literally obsessed with Reddit. Is everything you don’t like Reddit? Why not just say you don’t like something? Or explain your thoughts? How is this a constructive criticism when you just post a one word response?

>seething redditor

reddit: the post

eh idk I like it desu. it's more about the importance of family and being kind to your loved ones.

This movie has mindbroken Any Forums, so it must be based, I need to watch it for myself.

You say this about every reddit classic, btw it’s obvious you already watched it

>Is everything you don’t like Reddit?

Pretty much, but some times it's jews or trannies. It depends. I've honestly never been a fan of calling movies reddit, but it's 100% fitting this time.

>>muh nihilism

Movie actively argues against nihilism.

>>muh everything is subjective

What the fuck does this even mean?

>>muh epic funny degenerate humor

Yeah, if you don't like gross out humor, the Daniels aren't for you.

>>muh gay acceptance and if you don’t, you’re an intolerant bigot

Yes? I mean, that's literally what a bigot is, chud.

>This year’s fallen movie standards match the disappointment felt everywhere — in style, messaging, and leadership. Fanboy favorite Everything Everywhere All at Once epitomized the faithlessness at the heart of comic-book culture.

> Unconcerned about the existence or nature of God, Evelyn is caught up in a materialistic world of new beliefs (her beta-male husband, lesbian daughter, and feminist IRS inspector). The film’s writing-directing team the Daniels (Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert, respectively Asian and Caucasian) challenge the real world by surrounding Evelyn in a circus-like multiverse — the new atheist box-office utopia. Evelyn’s journey toward self-empowerment comes down to tortured Buddhism — just as the Daniels make tortured, semi-jokey art films.

>Unschooled Marvel addicts who never heard of Kafka, Buñuel, or Chuck Jones easily fall for the entropy farce. The Daniels refuse narrative convention in order to represent our culture’s gradual decline into disorder. Their millennial solipsism — Evelyn against the world, through various dimensions — celebrates autism as insight.

>The film’s ultimate message: “Be Kind,” spoken by two rocks. It’s a childish palliative, unlike the recent self-critical protest songs by Van Morrison and Bob Dylan that insist on responsible personal choices. Yeoh brings adult stability to the blackout-skit chaos and cast of “stupid human” clowns. But the Daniels reduce life to “just a statistical inevitability, it’s nothing special.”

Attached: 628A0AE0-5A97-4277-91EF-15A7F33C6039.jpg (416x625, 65.48K)

How is it nihilistic?

So kino that I'm not even gonna bother defending it. It's one of my favorite films. Stay mad.

I don't get the gay acceptance part? It's mentioned in three lines of dialogue and two of the times it's paced well

This
I've accepted that people's opinions on this movie are pretty much set the first time they see it and nothing is capable of changing them

Meet

You're welcome :)

You didn't even answer my question

Are you going to exchange dialogue or keep quoting some other nigger that isn't here? Why can't you express what you yourself thought user?

>Any Forums is 1 person
No i'm not faggot

>Unschooled Marvel addicts who never heard of Kafka, Buñuel, or Chuck Jones easily fall for the entropy farce. The Daniels refuse narrative convention in order to represent our culture’s gradual decline into disorder. Their millennial solipsism — Evelyn against the world, through various dimensions — celebrates autism as insight.
holy fucking BASED armond

Yeah, I read that load of shit. Like always, it just Armond inserting himself into whatever movie he is talking about. He doesn't say how it is nihilistic, just that "it is" at the end, and I have read a lot of Kafka and seen some of Buñuel's work. I don't know who the fuck Chuck Jones is though. That said, I haven't watched the movie, I just wanted to see if user could explain why it is nihilistic. Maybe after watching it I will agree with the lord of contrarians. We'll see.

>Is everything you don’t like Reddit
Yes