Is it possible to recover from killing your three kids

Is it possible to recover from killing your three kids

Attached: Manchester-By-The-Sea.jpg (1443x962, 108.95K)

>whoa...hes just like me le sad and depressed and never talks to women
>except that Im a worthless incel that repulse every single woman that looks at me and will never have sex so having kids is impossible!
>deeeeepp......

their dumb bitch mother was right there in the house, why didn't she die saving 'em. I think she did it.

Shut the FUCK UP

No.

Thats not even the point of the character lmao

In a way I've also killed my three kids by never having them at all.

Adolf, Gunther, Skyrim......forgive me.....

Why would anyone watch this
>yeah bro let's get all sad over a hypothetical tragedy, press play dude, it's depressing as hell but they say the Batfleck is a good actor or something

BASED

Attached: 1643743879928.png (1395x611, 300.38K)

I would just kill myself right away. I don't see how anything could make life worth living after something like that.

kek

It’s so easy to make drama, so contrived.

did he do it for anal?

checked.

Why was she so bitchy?

Attached: manchester.jpg (1280x720, 89.1K)

Its good but needed better dialogue and a better lead. Casey Affleck underacts everything yet people seem to rate him highly here for some dumbfuck reason. Michelle Williams absolutely acting mogs him in this film despite only saying about 200 words the entire film

for me its
Wolfgang, Alexander, Phillip

kek

>>whoa...hes just like me le sad and depressed and never talks to women
he was very personable and had a ton of friends seemingly. his pain is from loss and being responsible for something horrible. the person you are talking about never had anything, too much of a loser to even begin

was he supposed to be looking at her tits? he kept looking down but I wasn't sure

He's fine. He didn't go over the top

>better lead
couldn't disagree more, he was great

blumping

It doesn't seem so considering hsi demeanor