Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPEYKPCxQyw
youtu.be/zdU635esPpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>perfect
>no penis

that ain't his tail bitch

>Enhances your dragonkino

Attached: BruceFaulconer1.png (575x300, 231.33K)

best dbz villain

feel sorry for zoomers who missed this kino, watching it before school and talking about it with your mates at lunch

>best dbz villain
For me, it's Raditz.
Everyone before him wanted to rule the world, whereas he was so cartoonishly evil that he showed up and was disappointed to discover that the human race hadn't been exterminated.
He then single-handedly manhandles the two strongest fighters in the series in what was one of the few, if only, times where they don't do that 'everyone line up to fight one at a time' thing.

abridged > dbz

>3 episodes of hype and characters powering up
imagine having to watch this on a per weekly basis, dragon blue ball Z

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 4.61K)

>*nu metal circus music starts playing*

Attached: SuperBuu.jpg (1280x720, 121.35K)

>echno music
>dbz

Attached: 1330143412088.jpg (298x257, 25.42K)

Even the games ended up copying his music style for a while. Probably confusing to japanese kids playing Legacy of Goku on gameboy.

>dude, what if every other character was literally a faggot
Never got old. I'm so upset we never got to see classic jokes like all the Kais being gay, Babidi and Dabura being gay, all the forms of Buu being gay, Goten and Trunks being gay etc.
The comedy is endless!

this shit was endless

The worst fucking thing was late 90s cartoon network when DBZ first started airing. They'd get to late stage freeze saga and out of nowhere restart from the very beginning. They pulled that blue ball bait and switch at least two or three times on 12 year old me n my friends.

it's funnier when you arent a faggot yourself. Shame you missed out on it

>well i for one find jokes about men cumming inside each other and calling each other daddy hilarious
To each their own if you're into that shit but it just wasn't for me.

calling others gay was the funniest shit pre-2010, zoomzoom

will never forget the sound of his walking

youtu.be/cPEYKPCxQyw

more terrifying than anything else in the show

I think it would've been more entertaining if they casually called each other faggots.
But no, it was cringe shit like Korin and Yajirobe's marital problems because of their sex life or Cell being a perverse homosexual etc etc.
I was the teenage target audience when it came out and even back then I had enough taste to know that a lot of trash was mixed into what could've been an overall decent series.

youtu.be/zdU635esPpQ

they'll never understand.

I really hated his theme and how overused it was during the cell games.

abridged is pretty fucking awful. problem is that every character delivers jokes in the same way

Go back to r/eddit you unfunny braindead retard.

He didn't write the music.

don't shill your homesite on here ever again, fag

go back to your hunter threads

My boy

>dude what if zarbon is gay
>dude what if gohan and dende were gay
>dude what if korin and yajirobe were gay
>dude what if goku and cell were gay
It really felt oversaturated and overdone, and it's not like it was funny in the first place. I really don't get how you can find this trash funny unless you're a drooling moron with no taste whatsoever. It's pretty embarrassing that you're so braindead.
One of its creators was a gay furry. It's not that surprising that it was full of unfunny degenerate jokes.