Reminder that Christopher Nolan is detonating a nuclear bomb somewhere in Nevada desert next month...

Reminder that Christopher Nolan is detonating a nuclear bomb somewhere in Nevada desert next month. The first in decades.

Attached: 1632260049988.jpg (1080x1347, 95.93K)

Doesn't that violate an international treaty?

I don't know shit about movies or atomic bombs but I assume it'll be low-yield

Doesn't Russia invading Ukraine violate an international treaty? And you're undermining the embargo.

It would, which is why it isn't actually happening (the image is presenting false information as fact)

fuck off liar

I’m suring that universal is looking into the legality of a corporation buying a McNuke™ and finding a loophole to do so. If somehow Nolan got a nuke, what the payload size be and how powerful would it be?

It’d be a pretty big payload

Well, it still won't be a bigger bomb than Tenant hehe

I chuckled

Do you really think Hollywood has nukes laying around

samefag

Hopefully it will ignite the atmosphere and kill us all

above ground nuclear detonations have been illegal, by treaty, for decades.

Made me kek

Will it be above or under ground?

wow

There is zero chance he is detonating an atomic bomb. Zero. If you believe that Nolan somehow has an atomic device, or the Department of Energy, DoD, and the White House all agreed to detonate an atomic device in breach of treaty WHILE WE ARE ON THE CUSP OF A CRISIS WITH MOSCOW then you are never gonna make it.

This fuckin' guy

Attached: 1657599282519.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

This is straight up fake news. Not a single one of the major trades has ever picked up on this. If this was true, it would be a HUGE story everyone would be running with. Stop believing random dipshits

Arnon Milchan knows how to make them at least

Attached: 1597310466584.jpg (1251x1126, 151.07K)