This doesn't make any sense

Attached: nightmareonelmstreet_1130_430_90_s_c1.jpg (1130x430, 98.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsbhwxGSxjQ&t=5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

There's a hole in the bottom of the tub probably

If Freddy is beneath Nancy, and there's a hole in the bottom of the tub as says, Nancy would sink. Also, is Freddy supposed to be swimming under her without touching her legs or disturbing the water or is it just Freddy's disembodied arm reaching for her?

youtube.com/watch?v=UsbhwxGSxjQ&t=5s

The water is the stand-in for the barrier between the waking world we see and the dream she is starting. The arm does not exist below the bubbles, it is a 4th wall break.

He’s a dream monster and you’re surprised by this?

SPLISH SPLASH I'M TAKIN' A BATH BITCH

I'm surprised his face wasn't in Nancy's hairy pussy.

first saw this movie on vhs at a sleepover when i was 11 and this shot awakened something in me

the next week i got sent to the principal's office for lying down on the carpet so i could look up between this one girl's legs

Do you think freddy looked at her vagina and asshole

Attached: samettos.jpg (478x442, 40.8K)

wasn't freddy a pedo? nancy's probably too old for him

It's just a dream. Relax.

giwtwm

Attached: freddy-krueger-bathtub-scene-a-nightmare-on-elm-street-1984-deleted-scenes-and-alternate-takes-walk-in-bathtubs-at-menards.jpg (1080x608, 60.61K)

You eatin buscetty Os?

pusy

wet wet pusy

wet wet wet pusy in bathtub with soapy wet pubes

Attached: apu_gib_dot_gif_dot_jpg.jpg (778x512, 45.85K)

>wasn't freddy a pedo

This wasn't only stated in that shitty reboot.

In the original movie he just murdered them.

Why would you do this to me, user? Dark pusy fur clinging to soft clean skin, I want it.

craven wrote him as a child molester, the studio made him take any specific reference to it out of the script but it's still hinted at

Did they really have another guy in the tub with her just to raise the glove? That seems kinda weird, couldn't they just use some inflatable prop or something?

>couldn't they just use some inflatable prop or something?
That would've looked like shit. Besides you telling me you wouldn't want to spend 10-12 hours in between Heather Langenkamp legs?

Attached: 83597763.jpg (700x395, 28.53K)