Someday my dream will come. One night you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened...

Someday my dream will come. One night you'll wake up and you'll discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you and it never will. Suddenly you are old, didn't happened and it never will, 'cause you were never going to do it anyway.

Attached: 7DC23558-2B9E-4C8D-A96F-E41D43E3564D.jpg (750x312, 31.27K)

this but unironically

I NEVER HAD A FUCKING DREAM
HOW DO YOU FUCKERS ALL SEEM TO HAVE ONE
I LITERALLY CANT PICTURE ANYTHING WHEN THEY ASK ME MY DREAM
WHAT THE FUCK CAN YOU LOOK FORWARD TO IN THIS MEME WORLD?

Feel you, I’ve never had one goal or aspiration my entire life. At least Max dreams about his limo business.

Get with it. Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars, in a speck on one in a blink. That's us, lost in space.

Lol my dream is too play video games all day and die in my sleep.
Real life is just shit. People are shit. Life is a fuck.

My only dream is to have some huge payout (5 million or more) that lets me get a decent house and whatever else I want without ever having to work again plus a cute gf/wife preferably with big tits and maybe some kids. That's it, honestly it's a tall order but that's all I want I do NOT give a shit about being an astronaut or some kind of business owner faggot.

This but also anime, manga and books
I've always hated interacting with people except when it's 100% on my terms like this thread for instance:
I'm making this post and fucking off and never looking at the replies again.
But when you're dealing with people and friends you have to do shit they want as well and I just never had fun doing that

i dream to never work or hold a job in my life
30 years strong so far

>I am black and my dream is to be a good wholesome citizen and start my own business
>nuh uh you have to become a gangster and try to compete with people who could kill you in a heartbeat with their bare hands you cuck
dam, give him a break

He was never going to start that business

Having a job is far less fulfilling than consuming media.
I am trying to train to get a better less pointless job and hopefully i will feel different about it.

Idk man, I think that most people are just dim witted. They focus so singularly on one thing that they can’t even comprehend failure. Or they do fail and just keep trying like fitting a square peg in a round hole. I don’t think that’s virtuous. I don’t think people are aware enough to understand that they must try even if they fail. They’re more like cattle following a base survival instinct.

write a book or something nigger i dunno

I've been a wagie fag for the last 20 years and all I have to do to accomplish my dream is just survive and keep working. Inheritance of property and money will keep me and kids upper middle class.

Attached: 1652744216859.png (871x375, 549.14K)

whatever brings you joy and you want to do that regardless of whether or not it makes you money you just like to do it

I just put this on because of this thread I know nothing about it other than Michael Mann and there's a realistic, sick ass alleyway gunfight.

I want you to ignore this reply post, don't even read it. Definitely don't reply back.

If this movie doesn't live up to my expectations I am serving papers on OP

I think only white people dream

who is pretentious enough to think anyone cares what your dumb ass wants to write
NOTHING BRINGS ME LONG TERM JOY, LIFE IS A CONSTANT STRUGGLE OF LIVING TO SPITE NORMAL PEOPLE AND I WILL LEAVE MY SEED JUST TO SPITE THEM