/bcs/ - Better Call Saul : KIMO edition

/bcs/ - Better Call Saul : KIMO edition

Attached: kim_p_002 - Copy.jpg (1820x1700, 557.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Saul_Sneed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will never be breaking bad

I have constant fantasies of sucking Kim's feet and napping in her armpits.

You're a pathetic loser.

Attached: whatafucking.jpg (1920x1080, 224.2K)

Lalo rape kim ending

kim tied up and gagged in a chair....

I miss the old BCS, the Chuck BCS, the Howard at the watercooler BCS

retard fucked up the subject, anyway

>Lalo is constantly the underdog going against Nacho double crossing him and the Cartel not being on his side
>survives assassination against all odds
>goes on a globe trotting mission trying to find intel on the villain who wronged him
>thinks on his feet and uses the NPCs to his advantage
>loses at the very end because of bullshit
This was like the bad ending to a videogame/JRPG. It's really unfair that Gus has fucking plot armor

Attached: better call saul lalo lalita.jpg (1500x1692, 552.28K)

i'm gonna be honest with you bros, i unironically love this show and this general

Attached: cigar.jpg (249x249, 8.16K)

>knock knock gus

Attached: kim giant.jpg (1080x1350, 179.81K)

There is no fucking way Kimmy and Jimmy get a romantic ending. She will leave him. Or die.

are we getting bombarded by redditors who don't know how to use Any Forums
>no title
>no previous thread

PREVIOUS

Previous:
Awful OP

PREVIOUS:

Kim is 50 years old.

better call saul is better shot than anything playing in cinemas right now and i'm tired of pretending it's not

This

>chuck died for this
>howard died for this
this show became complete garbage after season 3

i love Lalita bros...

post yfw you realized this could have been Kim in the chair

Attached: hs45h5hs5h.jpg (1035x592, 31.02K)

>finale
>inspectors find Kim and erroneously arrest her for the suspected murder of Howard Hamlin
>she tries to resist and defends herself in court
>Saul also tries his most desperate chicanery yet but to no avail
>the judge would almost have acquitted her for lack of evidence
>the story of Howard being a cocaine addict on suicide watch wouldve passed if not for a single missed detail
>but Kim slips up and mentions 'the Guatemalan car', which you would only know from inside
>episode title: Feed and Seed

Attached: 1653499199414.png (365x365, 4.43K)

damn clipart saul goes hard

its the real reason jimmy sent kim. he didnt want lalo's c on kim's f

The thing I don't get is how Mike is worried that somebody could have seen Howard's car next to Jimmy's apartment, but he's not worried that anybody could have seen 20 bald guys with guns running up the stairs.

Attached: dark.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Why are these threads moving so fast?

new episode just dropped.

>"try to be inconspicuous guys"

Attached: better call saul mike and his solid crew.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

These aren't his solid guys, they're actually quite translucent from a distance.

as a general rule I don't put any more thoughts into shows/scenes than writers do and they've clearly phoned this shit in

My guys are solid

Maximum chicanery

Based.

Attached: 1633920946811.jpg (480x640, 24.8K)

kimbros
I want fanfic rewrites with Kimmy tied up

Attached: chrisrockface.png (366x467, 227.88K)

reminder that Walter kills everyone in this shot

Kim gagged moans and cum toes

Can't speak for most cinemas since I don't watch many movies but it has some really great shots and stills. I like the montages, even with the corny lines like in the Saul Goodman transformation one. I like all the sky shots since ABQ is so flat, and all the dingy interiors of a shitty American city.

Attached: b.png (2880x1800, 3.51M)

I dunno Jimmy. I can’t see myself getting over Howard. It’s been three days and I’m still sick to my stomach, I feel like I….
>pfffffrrrrrrrrrrrt
Oof. Uh, but yeah ifs all tied up in knots and-
>brrrrraaaaaaaaap
*sniff sniff* oooh my god that smells like old potato chips, but anyway, like I was saying, I think…
>pfrt
>pfffrt
>pfffffrrrrrooooooooooooot

Attached: CA97CFB1-B391-40CA-A232-00EEC56EE8C9.jpg (1920x1080, 101.83K)

They cleared the area of all witnesses before walking in?

lalo kills 5 of mike's guys
he still has 10 left
in brekaing bad he only has like 3

Why could they never get along?

Attached: breaking bad walter and mike.jpg (1280x720, 173.71K)

Next episode is titled Fun and Games.
Predictions?

Attached: funandgames.png (347x607, 92.7K)

He wasn't worried, he was making a joke
He is known to make jokes
He's a silly guy!

Attached: EPp861bX0AAH2JD.jpg (761x506, 49.99K)

how the fuck is she so hot?

Attached: 1C9D9AB8-7C61-46BC-B651-83CE3E002E95.png (360x360, 198.1K)

I just can't take this 80 year old man seriously anymore

you're done
YOU ARE DONE

A character loses an eye
WYVNMM

Because Walt thinks he's hot shit and Mike doesn't like idiots who are full of themselves and make mistakes based on their ego.

this one was made fun on reddit too

>bruh... this bitch-ass cracka lady fr? baka senpai fr fr.

Attached: g46nu51ka5b91.png (1024x728, 797.49K)

Wasn't there a big deal in season 5 about Walt and Lydia killing the 10 remaining solid guys

she literally looks like a female version of Werner it's uncanny.

Attached: Werner_Ziegler.png (408x461, 278.54K)

Why was Hector in the nursing home and not with Lalo in Mexico?
Real life answer: Because he was in America during BrBa
In universe answer: Because Lalo doesn't care about him (this is mostly a fan answer)

scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Saul_Sneed

why does the wikia says 6x10 is going to be called "Nippy" kek

GILF pussy

YOU SCREW UP GET FOLLOWED BY THE DEA AND SUDDENLY THIS IS MY FAULT?!

When has Lalo shown care for his family outside of just saying "he's my famlee bro"

I don't think even Mike takes himself seriously anymore either. He knows he's a dinosaur who's only there to get dumped on by capeshit chicanery.

Mrs. Kettleman and Kim play Connect Four and get into a heated argument which devolves into them tearing each other’s clothes off and trying to smother the other by sitting on their face. The entire episode is one long scene that takes place in a rubber pool filled with jello.

my guys are opaque

Holy trips of truth

Real in universe answer: He gets to be taken care of and doesn't have to worry about Cartel shit anymore while staring at nurse asses

Attached: Screenshot (744).png (1600x900, 564.51K)

rank the deaths
for me it's howard>nacho>lalo

Mike's initial experience with Waltuh, if memory serves, was Walter having a meltdown about the Ted affair at Ted's office. Easy incident to see the writing on the wall with that guy.

Jimmy tries to cope by becoming Saul Goodman to the extreme and tries to rope Kimmy into his antics and it freaks her out and he takes her to a fair and Jimmy gets way into playing whack a mole and Kim gets ptsd from the smashing noises and gets Howard flashbacks

remember the episode after nacho dies it's relatively comedic? well i think the same will happen here. episode will be lighthearted

imagine how pissed Hector was when Tuco thought he was "helping" by moving him to that desert safehouse instead of him spending time with his nurse waifus

Attached: Screenshot (739).png (1600x900, 1.25M)

Because you're so touch deprived that grandmas are starting to appeal to you. Go outside and see actual attractive women for a change.

yea but only 1 of them was a solid bodygaurd.

Some schizo highschool teacher basically took a shit on everything Mike worked for and made all the sacrifices like Werner and Howard pointless. I would be pissed too.

>Flynn is Walt
>Brock is Jesse
>Lyle is Gus
>Kaylee is Mike
>Holly is Hank
Breaking Bad: The Next Generation

Attached: flatten;crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.jpg (1000x666, 54.01K)

I just remembered Robert Forster died. If anyone has to get VACUUM'd this season like a lot of us are assuming Kim will they'll have to do it without him.

Attached: Frank.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

uhhh.. titbros..

Attached: 567.png (327x370, 114.44K)

*bang*

Attached: walt mike.jpg (436x566, 46.66K)

Ketlemommy?

Attached: 1650540754679.webm (1280x720, 283.37K)

jimmy knew better than kim that lalo could appear out of nowhere at any time. he didn't hate howard and also hesitated with the scam, so if he knew lalo was alive he would have laid low to avoid what happened when lalo dropped at his apartment. remember what lalo said before that? "you and me? we're not done. we're gonna do things. big things". lalo didn't see him just as his lawyer anymore but as an accomplice. the question remains, why didn't kim tell him that lalo was alive but also that the solid guys were looking out for them?

the insider podcast agreed with this, btw. they mentioned how jimmy would have called the scam off because he learned with chuck about how his actions can have serious consequences. kim doesn't know that jimmy messed with chuck's insurance or what chuck said to him the last time they met. it wasn't for nothing that kim decided to go after howard and not tell jimmy, it goes back to the bad choice road

Attached: IT WAS IGN-ACK.png (1920x1080, 974.33K)

I think Nacho was the best with a nice fuck you speech at the end. Howard had the surprise and shock element going for it. Lalo was very anticlimactic especially since they heavily foreshadowed exactly how it would go down.

Lalo's a huge hypocrite. He was crying to Jimmy about people getting shot in his house, but used one of them as a human shield lol

Bruh i did not know that bitch was packing dairy like that

I enjoyed the tasteful thickness of her in season 6.

Attached: FAC51C69-7137-4A25-B019-F1A42FD2AE9B.jpg (842x517, 131.21K)

Ah yes, Frank and his magic hat.

Attached: 1327292950421.jpg (456x537, 20.39K)

imagine being a 60 year old german hag and not fucking prime lalo. the most unrealistic part of the show

Attached: lalo_zeegler.jpg (718x720, 86.02K)

Brock, y u frontin, bitch? You're going to get my crutch in ur bussy.