What did she meant by this

?

Attached: FB_IMG_1656214854070.jpg (1080x1524, 121.67K)

BRAP

The look of a woman that only fucks White boys

Tight but thick mmm

>dopey mutt with an incredibly average ass stars in capeshit
>Any Forums: GOOD MORNING SEXY I KISS YOUR FULL BODY
Sad!

Upset that your Hunter threads aren't getting enough replies?

Could her ass reach Alba-tier?

she knows men want to do sexual things to her butt so she wears clothes that show it off and poses with it pointing towards the camera and looks back over her shoulder with a seductive look in her eye to make herself valuable to the audience and thus to her employers, the disney and marvel corporations

basically, she's using her shapely ass to make money and progress her career

this is why she's starring in movies, because she knows how to do this

>...but I poop from there!

you must be joking

Attached: 1645901417851.webm (1000x542, 2.97M)

ass is hungry

Bro she looks like a run of the mill Mexican girl. You can find sexy ass Latinas in Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and by extension America and Spain

Just be aware of cleaning g lady genetics at 30.

Butt did she meat by dicks?

You know how much shit is involved with anal sex? I never understood this because who the fuck is going to want to get an enema before every session? Anal sex I swear is a good way to spot virgins.

Anal sex is for faggots, anytime anyone is into butt shit it's a good way to spot a socio/psychopath.

the only time i had regular anal sex was when i was a teenager at catholic school and the girls were doing the whole poophole loophope thing and i was so horny that i didn't mind if my dick got shit on it as long as i could nut in her

now it's just an occasional thing

Why can't beaners anglicize their name when they decide to participate in english-language movies meant for distribution throughout the world? I had to look up how you're supposed to pronounce the tl at the end of her name only to find out it's not pronounced at all. If your name sounds like Sochi, just write your name down as Sochi.

Because anglo names are horrid and should be excised from existence

t. Kraut

Fuck off Pretzelschtein Von Wienerberger.

Because they hate you and don't want to assimilate into your culture. They want to destroy it and take over.

Anyway, it sounds like the America Chavez character wasn't as painfully awful in the movie as in the comics.
>Holy menstruation!

Why are you buying Disney-Marvel comics?
>inb4 I didn't pay for them!
You're paying for them with exposure. Stop bringing up the fact that they exist.

you're saying this like it's a bad thing. we need more of this in hollywood, not less

>you're saying this like it's a bad thing.

how?