/swg/ - Star Wars General

>search catalog
>no /swg/
Alpha edition

Attached: politiciansarefags.jpg (600x318, 82.2K)

Jabiim was the best Clone Wars Arc by far.

Attached: Jabiim Arc.jpg (1024x1575, 712.03K)

It really was. The Umbara arc, which is still good, was TCW’s attempt to do a Jabiim, which wasn’t as good

Attached: F6579931-6344-4FE6-94D3-6C4EAF1401E4.jpg (1024x1575, 727.71K)

I read the Jabiim stuff when I was 9 or so and read it a couple of years again. Held up fairly well. Only TCW Arc I really liked was Geonosian Zombies.

Okay rian

*couple of years ago again

I like some TCW arcs, and even like the last 4 episodes of it, but it’s 70-80% shit. Also, Bad Batch is the worst idea sw has made

>The Umbara arc, which is still good, was TCW’s attempt to do a Jabiim
How was it "TCW's attempt to do a Jabiim"? How are they similar in any way possible? Are you fucking retarded? Umbara's focus was Rex and the clone troopers, and it was about a completely different fucking thing.
And yes, Umbara was better than most of those gay ass quinlan vos comic books, because they never treated clone troopers in a CLONE WARS as anything but background canon fodder.

>Bad Batch is the worst idea sw has made
Didn't even try watching it. Hated the first couple of episodes of S7.

Obikin

Attached: Obikin.png (2048x1534, 659.64K)

>the seethe
Umbara was not better than the Jabiim arc or even the Republic series. Also, giving normal frontline clones as much independence in TCW is a complete lack of understanding on the writer’s prospective

The only reason the TCW BB arc was not shit was because we saw Echo again, even though it was better when he was dead

>no answer
I accept your concession.
Your comic books are utter shit and irrelevant. Not one of them is even remotely decent. John Ostrander can't write for shit, half-naked twi'leks is all he has for him. All of his characters are "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN" retards.
>Also, giving normal frontline clones as much independence in TCW is a complete lack of understanding on the writer’s prospective
Oh yes, retard. Tell George Lucas that he has a complete lack of understanding of his own fucking universe.

>muh Lucas argument
If he was involved more, he would’ve been credited with it in the credits

>prospective
Stupid ESL.

>Your comic books are utter shit and irrelevant.
They are pretty decent. Better writing than any of the movies or shows for sure.

Attached: Tusken.jpg (1024x1575, 772.16K)

He was, retard. You ignorance is of no relevance here. Commit suicide.

Attached: Lucas Clone Troopers.jpg (2149x1854, 1.29M)

So, TFO is also on the same level as TCW because Lucas approved its ideas too?

>would you do it again
>yes
>AotC Anakin clearly showed regret, he said out loud that he was a Jedi and that he was better than this
Kino writing, for sure.

Attached: aotc.png (1259x544, 922.96K)

>someone who calls TCW good, but prefers the novels and comics sets of a filonifag

Attached: Spit.png (541x417, 519.43K)

Semi relevant but don't forget the Padme one, the deleted scene always makes me laugh

Attached: badbatchnoseart.png (1200x1432, 745.73K)

That was before the Clone Wars and him becoming super jaded.