The OA

I discovered that the violin theme from The OA, when played in reverse, still plays the exact same song:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMdQfsUYNKQ

What kind of Any Forums discoveries can you claim as your own?

I'm pretty sure it means that the show itself is a palindrome, and From the TV dimension they would go back down to dimension 2 and then 1 again where she'd go to her 'save point', which was where she got her sight back. Season 5 would be the true version of the bunker, where she tries to convince the others of the movements but fails to get them to work, so she starts over by shattering herself by jumping off the bridge as we see in the season 1 premiere. This causes her to lose her memories and she basically makes up the story to get the movements to work through the kids. Even then they didn't REALLY work though since she died

Attached: AAAABY1bGL4YEEZs2B6oALqPOblr8oI22WLuhygz2AycU1oQ00Fi_bl53AU8bqY72jNvY9Eh5CfHpl5MGotlkPukJIPAOetiDyWzZg8B7t3PE_7ceQhpNz25PVVXv1IR7W3d2f8.jpg (426x597, 98.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YgISe3KowC8?list=LL&t=257
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf?

i wanted to like this show it just felt like they had no idea where it was going. many such cases.
jason isaacs is RELENTLESSLY handsome.

Dude, this is the rare show that knew exactly where it was going. The whole thing was pretty pre mapped out and based on a giant 2 part crazy book from a female psychic named madame blavatsky that took its magic math system and applied it to a multiverse.

i think i'm gonna give this show another shot
i remember the thing that stands out most to me is the late opening, iirc the show doesn't have a formal introduction until really late into the first or second episode. it's very stunning, a show with an unannounced prologue is rare.

its near the end of episode 1, yeah. season 1 often feels weird to people, but when you get to season 2 you start to see where its going, but you have no idea until you get to the end of the season really. The thought that goes into how the series is built has never been done on TV or in movies before imo.

It boggles my mind that this show was cancelled

N*tflix cancels anything good

>people dancing in front of a school shooter ending
>Any Forums thinks this is good
you guys are indistinguishable from reddit, raise your fucking standards

is this show magic realism?

it's shit

why are you so hostile?

Attached: catcar3d.gif (121x128, 104.37K)

this show really sabotaged itself with the movements during shooting at end of s1 which was unintentionally hilarious

i want to save your time user

my time is not valuable

it is, especially when truly good inspiring shit is out there

youtu.be/YgISe3KowC8?list=LL&t=257

its pretty easy to see why

what's good

>Getting filtered by yoga

it's interpretive dance