Is it decent?

Should I waste my time on a movie by Netflix or is there something better I could watch? Pic related

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 9.24K)

its good for the shock/uniqueness/characters but imo its not deep at all and the ending is dull

>t. cynical and depressed person

Yeah, it has its moments, and if you can speak spanish, you will get the best possible experience, first buddy is best buddy

>capitalism bad!!

I think its a fun timewaster for
>what would I do in this situation and how can I game the system
on its premise; but the plot itself isn't all that much to write home about.

Honestly it was a waste of time. There are better movies to watch

The ending makes no sense. They stated repeatedly that the platform speeds up on the return trip. Putting the little girl on it would just guarantee her death. She'd splitter into a bloody mess all over the ceiling.

On top of that, what the fuck was she eating? She'd been stuck down there where it's thoroughly established no food reached for months. What the fuck was she eating? It makes zero sense.

Yes, user...watch it & ignore the poltards & Ivan-posting.

With the whole Jan 6 committee BTFO'ing all of them, they have decided to flee their own echo chamber to set up shop here out of desperation.

literally one person in the thread low effort Any Forums posted about it
what a faggot you are kek

>but imo its not deep at all

Dude it's like 300 floors deep.

Cube is better

my one item would be a deadly laser that doesn't run out of batteries

It's good for the first part yeah but I had to stop watching when the bogged tranny appeared. Made me physically ill.

>redit humor

Oh really, the anti-gravity platform doesn't make sense?

did they let you bring weapons? i cant remember. i think i remember one person brought a knife.
would you use the laser to kill people, whats your strategy?

yes i would automatically kill anyone that got near me, there is no advantage to be gained by leaving someone alive. I would kill them with my laser.

The scene where the nice lady shits on the niggers face gets me every time.

Attached: 1643664848860.webm (960x540, 910.47K)

Do you like being bludgeoned over the head with a theme? Do you think a foreign film deserves more praise because they're almost always shit? Then yes. I would say you'd like it

what about me, user? you dont need to kill everybody. we could work together.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5.92K)

kek i forgot about this

In the time it takes Any Forums to answer that question (without ever reaching a consensus) you could have just watched the movie

I'd have a jetpack with infinite full and a gun attached with infinite bullets and just fly up to the top every time. (first I would find the girl to take with me to my penthouse though.)

>volunteer to go to hellish prison
>allowed to bring one item with you
>bring a fucking book
You should know the protagonist is an idiot.

fuck you thats way better than a fucking lasre

you have to pick one or the other, you can only bring one item

lol

It’s try hard political commentary cringe, still more entertaining than any capeshit

Should have brought a Kindle with 1000 books

>pick jetpack
>have to wait till u find someone that picked jetpack fuel

Attached: This+calls+for+devilish+baby+pepe+_91df2f1ef8d6b13574f05c4f38c5eadc.png (225x225, 8.93K)

Nuh uh that's why the guns attached pal, the whole thing is one item.

It's alreyy filled with infinite fuel god read the post properly you fucking idiots I made sure to cover all bases.

but why wouldnt they fuck with you?

You could always pull a Jet Pack Joyride and pick a mini gun jetpack Pic Related

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 12.42K)

Who is "they"?

No thankyou, that's just stupid.

I was going to watch this but unironically threw it in le trash because I saw they don't speak american. thirdy flick.

the girl was born there, the mother took her to the lowest level because she would be safe there, not having to deal with a new homicidal maniac every month. she wasn't registered with the Administration, so they didn't know she was there, they wouldn't change her floor every month. the mother descended at the start of every cycle and feed the girl with the people she killed/corpses that fell.
the girl was a message to the Administration because they allowed something like that to happen to an innocent child without even realizing: system would have to be dismantled on moral grounds.