Got betrayed by his old team for “he treats us bad waahh”

>got betrayed by his old team for “he treats us bad waahh”
>tortured by vatniks for decades before sent on ice until butcher founded
>had PTSD and now triggered by anything that’s russian related
>can’t control his powers when it happens
>agreed with the boys so long if they help him to kill his old team who betrayed him
>keep his end of the bargain
>never betrayed the boys or alter the deal
>more honorable than Homelander since he’s isn’t a murderous psychopath with a god complex, just a flawed dude with PTSD
>got betrayed again because butcher is a giant guck that’s protect his wife’s son who hates his guts.
>gets called a “racist POS” by MM because of his papa was caught in some collateral damage? Not even targeting him and his father?

Shit like this is the reason why everyone hates Hollywood and all they care about is to push their leftist message. Seth if seeing this because we all know your handlers come here to observe us for your garbage show. You’re everything that’s wrong with Hollywood and the reason why billions of humans hate kikes.

Soldier boy did nothing wrong.

Attached: 8499D6F5-877F-42BE-9757-F63D9560C2C5.jpg (1284x1217, 770.63K)

i agree but you didn't need to write all that. everyone fucking knows they screwed a great character to push an agenda, even normies.

>it's okay that he's killed numerous innocents, would again, and was a renown abusive dick because he kept his word!!!!!!!!!!!!

your moral compass is out of whack, but not surprising from a rightie cuk

>even normies.
Really?

he's so good looking

I get that everyone in payback hated him because he bullied and beat them, but I STILL feel like selling him to the russians to get tortured for forty years straight was slightly overkill. He had every right to murder every one of them when he came back.

Soldier Boy made this kike show fun to watch but the jews couldnt help themselves. Jensen Ackles is a national treasure

>he's killed numerous innocents
Besides the Manhattan incident which which triggered by his PTSD and couldn’t control his power at that power. Plus it’s Jew York City, who gives a fuck, any decent person has left that shithole and all there is left are faggot leftists or kikes and is reason why Democrats control the state. Everyone he killed from there was either a degenerate supe, or his old team. The priest and hun were mind controlled by his schizo ex teammate who tried to kill them. The herogasm heros were degenerates who rebel in self ecstasy and pleasure like a bunch of slaaneshi cultists, so nothing was lost that day.

Soldier Boy, no matter how you spin, kept his end of the bargain but was still betrayed by butcher and others.

Attached: 983.png (200x261, 52.83K)

It’s funny how this post shows how it’s not at all about loyalty for you is it? You just like that kills people you don’t like.

yeah, i don't know anyone who liked the finale except an irl soijak

he killed innocents accidentally one time because of PTSD induced by being locked in a box and tortured for several decades. then he exploded again at herogasm, but those guys were anything but innocent. I don't remember him killing anyone else. other than his team, anyway.

Soldier Boy did a few things wrong, but he's still a top lad in the current day.

>got betrayed again because butcher is a giant guck that’s protect his wife’s son who hates his guts

Ryan is a kid who didn't do anything wrong and didn't need to get vaporized. That said, Soldier Boy only knocked him away when he was hit with laser vision. Once Ryan was down, I don't know why they still turned Solider Boy. I also don't know why Soldier Boy didn't say he would leave Ryan alone. It felt like everyone turning on Solider Boy came very fast and very out of left field.

>it's okay that he killed innocents because his life was tuff. :((((((((((
>those heroes at herogasm were super evil ummm how do i know... uuuuuuuh because! they had sex!

BTW retyping your post sans all of the schizo babble doesn't make it right.

Payback was full of dicks who were willing to kill SB's at the cost of others lives.

it's not okay that he killed innocents but the fact it wasn't intentional means there is literally no reason everyone should have ganged up on him at the end instead of homelander. he's not the crazy lunatic who has threatened to take over the country.
the heroes at herogasm were sexually abusing the normal people present and several of them were straight up shown to be the criminals hughie was chasing when he was working legally with neuman.
also, I didn't type that post. you might wanna make sure you're not a schizo yourself.

Mass murder is still mass murder and he literally showed zero remorse.

There were no normal people at Herogasm far as I could tell and even if there were there was no clear non-consensual abuse and even if there was some that doesn't warrant execution - much less execution of every bystander.

You have literally zero argument you complete and utter schizo other than your masturbatory fantasies of another right wing nut being judge, jury, and executioner to satisfy your fantasies.

>There were no normal people at Herogasm far as I could tell and even if there were there was no clear non-consensual abuse
Even MM points it out schizo.

He's probably the most based character that has been shown on Any Forums in a long time.

>strong, masculine with a chiseled jaw
>literally calls out modern men for being faggots
>willing to kill his son (fagg correction) for being a pussy faggot and raising his grandson to be a tranny
>loyal to his country
>brave
>willing to beat on minorities and women when they get uppity

Most based character in Any Forums history.

When?

>There were no normal people at Herogasm far as I could tell
Why are you even trying to argue when you clearly didn't pay attention at all, or possibly even worse, didn't watch it at all? I don't know why I even bothered

Not him, but I was talking to some of my co workers and the consensus was
>loved Soldier Boy
>ending felt rushed
>Sad and want more Soldier Boy
They made him too likeable. No fucking clue what the writers were thinking.

>there was no clear non-consensual abuse
right, those women nearly crying when their genitals were being maimed were definitely not coerced.

clearly a speedwatcher.

Of course he's likeable. He's Captain America from the comics, not the pussified version we got in Disneykike movies

You retards all realize that he is still alive, right? Or are we ignoring that so that we can cry about leftists on 4channel?

If they wanted to sell it eagle should've called noir a nigger before bashing his brains in but normies can't handle it

He seemed remorseful to me when hughie asked him about it. IIRC he said "I didn't mean to hurt those people..." and then stared into space for a while.

I don't give a fuck about the show nearly as much as you autists but doesn't change the facts stated and - as I sad - doesn't demand mass murder. Checkmated.

Yeah I guess they just really wanted more seasons with homelander despite him being way more evil than soldier boy

Given Soldier Boy's backstory of neglect, it could be argued he beat his team because he genuinely cared for them and wanted to toughen them up. He was literally old enough to be their dad.

>you called out me saying something factually incorrect that weakens my argument so uhhh... y-you're autistic!

so i'm a retard if i'm wrong and i'm an autist if i'm right. how convenient for you.

>Checkmated
Are you trying to convince yourself, or...?

So the weapon rumor was a plant by Edgar right?

The statement was and if/and. I left it open due to my lack of memory. Three people at Herogasm could have literally been cannibalizing a hooker but that doesn't condemn the entire party to death.

You're no longer defending your schizo poijnt of view or defeating my ironclad point. Merely jerking off over my memory of a short scene.

Typical rightie schizo tactic. Gunna shout about Hillary's emails next?

if you have a dog you can't control from attacking people 100% of the time you put it down.

The boys might have to put themselves down, then. They've gotten innocents killed several times over the course of the series, and I doubt it'll stop any time soon.

it was an accident. he literally blacked out and had no memory of it thanks to a mental condition. in a court of law, soldier boy would not be held legally responsible for those deaths.

meanwhile, homelander purposely and sadistically kills several people. yet the boys sided with him over soldier boy. it's hypocritical and illogical.

The end of the series is almost certainly Butcher getting killed after he kills Homelander.