Is Amazon the last bastion of tv?

Is Amazon the last bastion of tv?

Attached: 16467547193914.jpg (640x852, 68.12K)

Bad shill thread but here's your $0.001 to weather the oncoming recession, friend.

all these amazon shows lack hot women, none of them have

The girl in reacher is tight as fuck

yeah but we get hot men

this show was boring as fuck, Reacher was such a mary sue there was absolutely zero tension in any of the scenes he was in

everything with the FBI agent was retarded

I hear this guy is a psycho Nazi who just snaps and starts killing minorities and heiling Hitler. Is it really as based as all that or have I been misled? Does he really shout YWNBAW while disemboweling a tranny? Seems a but much even for a company as redpilled as Amazon.

Was the FBI the bad guy?

>I hear this guy is a psycho Nazi who just snaps and starts killing minorities and heiling Hitler.
only this part, the other is fake.

Prime actually has a great selection of based 80s/90s horror and action movies. Unfortunately Any Forums zoomers are low T faggots that only watch the latest pozzed Netflix and HBO garbage.

Case in point: probably likes Euphoria.

i don't even know what euphoria is you faggot

>Any Forums constantly claims they want a white male Chad hero in their media
>N-no not like that!

Make up your fucking minds.

No, The Boys is shit and very pozzed

chad doesn't mean retarded mary sue with no competition. If they're going to make the hero this ridiculously competent they should make the villain equally as competent so there's actual tension.

instead the villain is some retarded trustfund incel

Anyone that seriously thinks like retards like OP, I don’t know how you do it. Like all it took for Amazon to win your dumbass over was make a show with a white fit man in the lead and now you’re fine with any amount of propaganda.

Reacher was kinda boring but Terminal List was badass.

nah 2022 has had some decent stuff all around
>hbo: tokyo vice, we own this city
>apple+: severance, slow horses
>amazon: outer range, terminal list
>netflix:...nothing yet. maybe 1899

He’s a pulp fiction hero from an American paperback series. Sorry, but this is exactly what they’re all like. You read one, you’ve read them all. You see one show, you’ve seen them all. These books are super popular, particularly with military/cop types and retirees, it’s a wish fulfillment character. You either like it or you don’t, but him just being super smart and competent and never ever losing is part of the “charm”.

No, Pluto and Tubi are.

Amazon doesn't have good shows right now.

also i forgot the old man on fx